Oh... My... God...

Jesus'En'Hitler420

Jesus'En'Hitler420

Yo you guys got to start adding me on Xbox live cause it's going to take all of you together in like a 15v1 tdm match to even get my armor half way down, and that'll be after I stab yas all to death atleast 3 times.

XBL name: davido juniero

.Up&Coming.

LOL.

It's a good thing you don't have PS3 then. suicidal.gif (I'm doubting you right now...but you are Xbox so. tounge.gif )

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Yo you guys got to start adding me on Xbox live cause it's going to take all of you together in like a 15v1 tdm match to even get my armor half way down, and that'll be after I stab yas all to death atleast 3 times.

sarcasm.gif Sounds to me like he's got his PANTS halfway down.

G1T

JonnyVercetti

davido juniero? LMAO you was the guy that I was pwning in TDM! pmsl...n00b.

Coltrane's Muse

Ever tasted a nice, piping hot slice of humble pie? No? Well, I've a feeling that you will sooner as opposed to later.

user posted image

Are you really so far up your own ass? I mean really? It's such a stupid thing to say, it's really easy to kill someone with armour on anyway....

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

Spectarofdeath

Wait, aren't you the guy who kept coming at everyone with a RPG and would get shot and tried to say everyone was cheating? muppetmaster_karma.gif

CapnRedChops

O yeah.

Once I got so drunk I passed out briefly while playing.

When I woke up the cat was wapping the controller with his paw.

I looked up to see the cat pistol your @ss!!!

YOU DON'T OWN EVERYONE, MY CAT OWNS YOU!!!

lol.gifbiggrin.gif

P.S. I've leave the obvious summarising comment to those who will post when I am gone.

SuperJude™

I am in awe of the threadstarter's greatness and thank the gods of GTA 4 that I have a PS3 and won't be pwn3d by this gaming genius and total class act.

Edited by SuperJude™