Reflection Images

Alluz

just apply a material to the forks which has sa's env map in it, you should try importing an original sa vehicle dff to see how the materials are set up

just apply a material to the forks which has sa's env map in it, you should try importing an original sa vehicle dff to see how the materials are set up

But when I import vehicle there isnt any textures or anything on materials. sad.gif

put an sa car into a folde, then extract all textures the car uses into that same folder, also extract all textures from vehicle.txd in there.

next you run max, import the dff, go into the material window, at the top click on the "standard" button, its next to [default].

choose gta material and "browse from: scene" on the left, from there on you can edit all sub materials of a gta material

i thought there was a tut about this somewhere, maybe try looking for kehlans bmx tutorial, it shows everything from start to ingame

put an sa car into a folde, then extract all textures the car uses into that same folder, also extract all textures from vehicle.txd in there.

next you run max, import the dff, go into the material window, at the top click on the "standard" button, its next to [default].

choose gta material and "browse from: scene" on the left, from there on you can edit all sub materials of a gta material

i thought there was a tut about this somewhere, maybe try looking for kehlans bmx tutorial, it shows everything from start to ingame

I have extracted vehicle.txd and sanchez.txd to folder where Sanchez.dff is (tga.format). Then I import Sanchez.dff model whit kams script. I goto materials choose "standard" button then select from left side "browse from scene". There are for each part own multmaterial thing I select one. Nothing happens what I did wrong?

sorry, i forgot max was so picky about loading textures, try this instead:

file/set project folder and put all your dffs and textures in there, max will create all kinds of other folder you might not need but just ignore them cause at least max can now locate your textures.

you did everything right, when you choose "browse from scene" and you get the list of multimaterials, just doble click for example the chassis_hi one, then you get a list of all sub materials in it where you then can see how textures are assigned

maybe it will not show the textures on the model right away, just click on the white-blue checkered cube in the material browser to enable the textures in the viewport, or go view/activate all maps

hope it works now, again, id suggest this tutorial as its very similar to what youre trying to do: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=219624