GTA4 is really bad...

kaisersuze

I bought a PS3, GTA4 and MGS4 all at the same time 2 days ago. MGS4 BLEW ME AWAY, I was saying WOW for the first half of the game at all the new stuff they implemented.

GTA4 made me turn off my PS3. Seriously, there are a few good points to the game....GFX are sick, the scope of liberty city is awesome....but thats about it. Sure it looks good, but for me its borderline un-playable.

The driving is supposed to be "more realistic"....Well I've been driving REAL cars for 9 years now, and it is anything but. The camera angles SUCK, you gotta hit r3 every 2 seconds while any action at all is going down, or even ( and especially) when driving over 25 mphs. The camera makes the game that much dumber to try to drive in. The combat system is an utter failure. Enemy AI is from the game "Lemmings" it seems. You'd think that if R* can make a living, active city, they can make enemies that dont run directly in front of your gun...

Like, right now I'd rather play army of 2....which is REALLY BAD as well

This game is the biggest disappointment In games since the sega dreamcast. How in the world it got such good scores is beyond me, unless rockstar had zero ethics and deep pockets, the reviewers prolly only looked at the good points and the novelty of the GTA title.

Like, seriously, after 2 hours of playing, I want a refund. I liked every other game in the series, they were all alot of fun, but this game is NOT FUN. I'f I can get a refund I'll prolly sell it to gamestop or some sh*t.

Shame on you VG reviewers, you convinced me to waste 60 bucks on a game I'll never play again.

Next time, give me a game where innocent people all stand around or just walk in circles, and focus your resources on the gameplay itself.

Is it possible to get a refund on an opened PS3 game?

Edited by kaisersuze

Mr. Someguy

Yes, you can get a refund. Now that you have your answer, please leave.

Crazy Asian

The driving is supposed to be "more realistic"....Well I've been driving REAL cars for 9 years now, and it is anything but.

Do you drive anything like you do in GTA IV? The driving physics are realistic compared to previous GTA, but you're right, it's not like Grand Tourismo or Forza driving (it's kinda like PGR 4, but the tires have a bit of oil on them), but still somewhat realistic nonetheless. I've pretty much mastered sliding around corners though.

please use the search feature that has been put in this forum, sick of people starting a new topic to diss the game. takes an extra 10 seconds, if that! suicidal.gif

scarface910

Please leave, we're all too ignorant to see what you have to say.