Saints row pisstake?

Diggdydog

i remember a while a go somebody was making a reply to this

so does anyone know what happened to this if so send link please thanks

What is your point?

Sorry mate, but that video is as old as the hills. It's good though.

i am saying that a while a go some body was making a vid to prove saints row 2 sucks not gta IV

And......?

I'm sorry. I'm not being a dick. I genuinely don't follow you.

SantiagoDomingo

How can you prove Saint's Row 2 sucks when all you have is a short video?

If GTA offered all these activities....Id still be playing it.

completely agree not to mension all the character customization that will be in SR2

I'm sorry but the truth has to be said ... flame me as much as you want.

GTAIV (and especially all other GTA's too): for a "mature" audience.

Saints Row (2): More of a "childish over the top" game. Brainless action nothing more, nothing less.

Compare the humor, compare the atmosphere, compare the storyline ... both games are from the same genre BUT yet again totally different and aimed at totally different public.

RimsLookLikeCocaCola

Saints Row (2): More of a "childish over the top" game. Brainless action nothing more, nothing less.

Compare the humor, compare the atmosphere, compare the storyline ... both games are from the same genre BUT yet again totally different and aimed at totally different public.

100% agreed

Currently have 10 cookies

Member of MAHFSWWM and The Society of the Black Spot.

Totally agree.

SR series more like for the "wanna be gangster" group, where GTA series is clearly targets the real "mature" people.

Totally agree.

SR series more like for the "wanna be gangster" group, where GTA series is clearly targets the real "mature" people.

where the hell did you get that from?

because wasn`t SA a wannabe gangsta theme?

e2thejdot @ Oct 4 2008, 03:21

The fact that SR2 has been one of the main topics on the GTAIV forum for a week now shows me how little there is of any lasting value in GTA. The best topics on this forum are who can land on the Statue of Liberty cup and whether SR2 is going to suck? LOL.. That takes a truly boring game to not have anything left to talk about after a few months.

NIKO_LIBERTY

Explain to me how robbing an alcohol shop while dressed as a copper is any good fun?

Why would you want to cover random pedestrians whom all look the same in garbage?

Saint's Row 2 is complete stupid, and childish.

Explain to me how robbing an alcohol shop while dressed as a copper is any good fun?

Why would you want to cover random pedestrians whom all look the same in garbage?

Name 5 fun things to keep you playing in Gta 4? and childish is fun realism is boring,you have to face the facts about that.

The fact that SR2 has been one of the main topics on the GTAIV forum for a week now shows me how little there is of any lasting value in GTA. The best topics on this forum are who can land on the Statue of Liberty cup and whether SR2 is going to suck? LOL.. That takes a truly boring game to not have anything left to talk about after a few months.

NIKO_LIBERTY

Name 5 fun things to keep you playing in Gta 4? and childish is fun realism is boring,you have to face the facts about that.

Well I find the missions fun.

The multiplayer feature is fun.

All the mini games are fun.

Activities you can do are fun.

Exploring the city is fun.

Fair enough i shouldn`t bash,just get both i tend to say to people,double the fun.

NIKO_LIBERTY

Fair enough i shouldn`t bash,just get both i tend to say to people,double the fun.

'Bash' I won't bother.

I won't be getting Saints Row cause it'll be like GTA why would I want to play a game that I've already played? It's absurd.

'Bash' I won't bother.

I won't be getting Saints Row cause it'll be like GTA why would I want to play a game that I've already played? It's absurd.

i find this Gta less like a gta.mabey saints row will step in for me.

UndergroundKing

I agree. Sprayin ppl wit sh*t sounds wack. icon13.gif Robbing stores is tight tho. biggrin.gif I dont care about the cop suits. Think about how much better free-roam would be if you and some budies could go rob stores or banks. I dont like Saints Row bcuz it seems like "Dont Be a Menace" or "CB4" to me. If I want gansta music I'm not gonna buy Eminem. Ya feel me? but activities like robbing stores and an underground fight club wouldve gave GTA ALOT more replay value. wink.gif

Edited by UndergroundKing

The Saints Row

There are going to be lots of activities and saints row 2 will be showing up at e3.

How can you prove Saint's Row 2 sucks when all you have is a short video?

Same thing can be said about people who think it'll be better than GTA IV.

How does the trailer prove it'll be better?

Edited by Miamivicecity