Game crashes only at this mission

tru2it

everything works perfectly fine UNTILL i get to the mission "are you going to san fierro?" at first it would just crash after the cut-scene but now i try to load my saved game it just crashes as soon as the load bar is at full. ive tried to uninstall and re-install but that had no used i took the game back to the store thinking it could have been the cd that was the problem but still i got the same problem can anyways helps me please it would be much a appreciated. i have used cheats just to let you know if that would make a difference.

HP Laptop 1983mb RAM

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 1.9GHz

and a NVDIDIA graphics card

windows vista

please anyone who has any idea how it can be fix please share as you know it can be very fustrating !!!!

ive tried that to but that makes no difference at all and i have tried the windows 98 thing to and that doesnt work

Well I don't know what else to tell you. You have semed to try everything. You can allways try to make a SnP request in SA Mission Help. Some will do the mission for you and then you can continue on with the game.

can i just go to the bottome of you thing where is says "The SA Save File Index" is save games files to where i can download?

can i just go to the bottome of you thing where is says "The SA Save File Index" is save games files to where i can download?

Yep. Just make sure to read each one and chose the right topic for the right save your looking for.

OMG UNLIMITED IT WORKS i just download the mission after "are you going to san fierro?" and it WORKS so im guess this its just that mission that is a problem but that alot my friend without you i wouldve continue to go crazy!! THANKKSSSSS

thanks once more my friend without you i would have been lost.

Stop thanking me and go enjoy the game. wink.gif