Final Mission -wrong decision, didn't save...

DrGekko

I've no idea what I was doing- it was late one night, I had just saved the game after completing a testing mission and Niko was having convesrations with Roman and Kate about choosing what action to take. I must have pressed "deal" or something. I then must have save it again for some stupid reason (I only ever use 1 save slot really so it always overwrites). Anyway the "$" symbol was on the map allowing me to do the "deal" mission which I completed and saved. After I read what was in store had I chosen the alternative, I would have definitely gone for the "revenge" mission. Is there any way of uploading the last couple of missions? If so, how do I do it? (I'm a real PC techophobe idiot).

confused.gifcry.gif

Edited by DrGekko

He hasn’t spoilt anything in his post, it reveals no details of plot/story development.

There isn’t much you can do, have a look at your save files as the game usually makes 2 that you can access (something to do with the auto-save feature) so one may be before you committed to the 1 choice.

He hasn’t spoilt anything in his post, it reveals no details of plot/story development.

There isn’t much you can do, have a look at your save files as the game usually makes 2 that you can access (something to do with the auto-save feature) so one may be before you committed to the 1 choice.

Unfortunately the second save point has been overwritten too. I don't think this is salvagable, is it?

SPOILERS c*nt!

flat face Are you able to read or just post abuse for fun? The thread title states "Final Mission...." I think everyone apart from yourself may have got the hint that my thread is related to the last mission decision and so if they didn't want to read anything about it, they would refrain from looking at the thread. As it happens, I have not revealed any plot details at all. Use your eyes and brains F*CKWIT!

Edited by DrGekko

Ah if the 2nd file has been overwritten (check to be sure) then you wont be able to load before that point. You will only be able to play from that save onwards now, only alternative is to start again and choose differently.