Who likes to just

serbian warrior

serbian warrior

take a day off of getting your hands dirty in LC and like take the day off hanging out with friends,driving,strolling,or just plain hanging out at an apartment. be honest! I know some people will be blush.gif

ishouldntbehere

I try. But the day always ends up with me hurling molotov cocktails at cops.

serbian warrior
I try. But the day always ends up with me hurling molotov cocktails at cops.

lol cookie.gif for you and a cookie.gif for me.

dutchcruijff

There's always one f*cktard that ruins your little "me" time. So sadly it doesn't last too long.

serbian warrior
There's always one f*cktard that ruins your little "me" time. So sadly it doesn't last too long.

well, you can use the oh so useful sleepmode.

rebalrouser

exactly i have a day off but NOOOOOOO Romans in debt and needs rescuing. Lol before i answered that phone call i was coming back from a night out with brucie and L J and i got a cab home. Phone rings JUST as i approach the bed.

serbian warrior

exactly i have a day off but NOOOOOOO Romans in debt and needs rescuing. Lol before i answered that phone call i was coming back from a night out with brucie and L J and i got a cab home. Phone rings JUST as i approach the bed.

canyou hang out with two friends at once?

do try to do this my self but there always some one who pisses me off and makes me shoot them which makes my boring sunday into a action packed police evasion

Can u hang out with two or more friends at once

what the hell do u think this is? saints row or something mad.gif

just kidding lol.gif no you cant

I would love ot do that, but i get distracted too easily and go shoot someone or something

take a day off of getting your hands dirty in LC and like take the day off hanging out with friends,driving,strolling,or just plain hanging out at an apartment. be honest! I know some people will be blush.gif

I usually want to, but something in game distracts me or annoys me. suicidal.gif

Can u hang out with two or more friends at once

I tried that once. LJ calls and asks about hanging out, so I'm driving there, and get a call from Brucie. Well, I hadn't put the phone away and try to handbrake a 180 to park on the curb by him. Well, I was using X at that point instead of R1 (ps3 controls). Instead of handbraking, I turn 90° and make a LJ smear on the wall. So I call Brucie back, get a bite to eat, drop him off and get a call from LJ.... he needs a lift from the hospital.