What does DLC stand for?

Durbkat2

I was reading the topic where people were complaining about how some things appeared to have been taken out of the game that they saw in previews and I frequently saw the abbreviation "DLC". But the topic was locked so I figured I'd ask here. What does DLC stand for?

What kind of stuff does this include? Like is it just outfits and weapons or what? Because I'm getting a xbox 360 and it said the DLC was only for the 360 so I was curious as to what it was about. Or have they not released any DLC for it yet?

Baltimorean
What kind of stuff does this include? Like is it just outfits and weapons or what? Because I'm getting a xbox 360 and it said the DLC was only for the 360 so I was curious as to what it was about. Or have they not released any DLC for it yet?

It hasn't been released. I believe they only confirmed new missions. They said it would be about 10 hours of gameplay...I think.

I wouldn't expect much from it though. People are getting their hopes sky high for the DLC, which might turn out to be poor.

Better keep your expectations low and not be disappointed later.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

No problem mate, but for future reference, if you ever have a question like that,

you can type it into the search bar (bottom right corner) and it will bring up

relevant topics