100 Things To Do After 100% Completion

skeleton6126

skeleton6126

If we exceed 100 just keep going... They Have to involve cheats though! I'll start the first 5...

1. Spawn a car under a swingset and watch it go crazy

2. Spawn a jetmax above pedestrians

3. Spawn a sanchez on top of a skyscraper and do flips off

4. Chop up cops and peds with chopper blades and use the health cheat repeditively

5. Get six stars and only use rocket launchers, and use the gta cheat recessively

Edited by skeleton6126

6.) Spawn a heli, and see how many tail fins you could pile up while using the health cheat repeatedly.

7.) Spawn cars while in the heli, and smack the crap out of them with the blades and see them fly to the ground and explode.

8.) Raise six stars and blow up cop cars, and get the cops to chase you in civilian vehicles.

9.) Use the damage proof glitch, then get 6 stars and run rampant through LC using the health cheat in case.

10.) Using the GTA cheat, fight off cops with a deagle ONLY!

11. See how many cars you can park under the swingset before it all explodes into chaos. tounge.gif

12. Be your own serial killer, zeroing in on a particular type of ped and make sure to follow them and kill them EVERY time you see somebody matching your target description.

13. Whenever anybody bumps you or your car, smash out their windsheild with a baseball bat and proceed to thoroughly kick their ass.

GAME MASTER

There is on sanchez cheat for GTA IV.

There is lot of things happening in GTA IV after 100% completion. At the moment, I'm in 84.64%, completing all odd job and exterminate the pigeons.

There is on sanchez cheat for GTA IV.

<snip>

Either you meant:

There is no sanchez cheat for GTA IV, in which case you're wrong. Spawn Sanchez (Dirt Bike) Call MBK-555-0150

- or -

There is one sanchez cheat for GTA IV, in which case, I don't understand why you'd state it.

14. Personally, I like to fly up to a buildig in Purgatory (middle left of the middle island, a block or 2 away from the carwash... can't miss the odd shaped building with now railing around the roof), spawn a car, get a wanted level, and once the cops show up, look down to see where they're at and try to drive off the roof and land on them.

RockstarFan

15. Spawn a jetmax boat in the middle park lake biggrin.gif. Its nothing special but still fun if you are REALLY bored.

They Have to involve cheats though!

Why?

Because without involving cheats, this topic already exists and would be locked as spam.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r

16) go to the cluckin bell in star junction, go around to the area where they make food and have a crazy shootout, and try and get 6 stars within 5 mins.

JESUS people, just go with the thread. Why does everyone try to be moderators? He clearly stated, that the previous thread was without cheats, and THIS one is the same, but WITH CHEATS! WHAT WOULD YOU DO + WITH CHEATS!

17.) Use the spawn car cheat to block traffic on the bridge and throw grenades into the newly formed traffic jam.

18. Use the spawn Jetmax cheat to randomly drop a boat on peds

This one is hysterical. I just did this last night near the safehouse in Alderney. Killed one guy with the boat and everyone else ran away screaming....

19. Cause a traffic jam, and then spawn a helicopter on top of some of the traffic in the jam and watch some of the cars scramble to get out...

gtarocksmysocks

20. spawn a sanchez go into tw@ and type in www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com and see what happens

5. Get six stars and only use rocket launchers, and use the gta cheat recessively

You use that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Puma06111991

20. spawn a sanchez go into tw@ and type in www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com and see what happens

Wut happens?

Wut happens?

Do it and see. I can guarantee you that it won't crash or lockup your system or erase your game saves... so what do you have to lose?

Puma06111991

No motivation to walk upstairs and wait to my Ps3 is turned on... turn.gif

Well u maybe know this one aldready but

21. Go to the airport with a Buss, a Ambulance, or a Yankee. Then flip the vehicle over on one side and start press the left analogstick down or up to rotate the Vehicle (PS3)

AcornActivist

You use that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

LOL.

i was freaking thinking the SAME THING. thats awesome

Think about what?

You bumped a topic to point out that you don't comprehend that he was thinking the same thing as NZskep?

Dealing with that word: Recessively

Klldarkness

22. Use the advanced weapon cheat, get a whole hell of alot of grenades, and suicide bomb cops...paramedics....firefighters....perhaps even dial 911 and just take them out with you.

23. Spawn a Nrg-900 go to that jump that goes from Algonquin to aldernay, and as soon as you get to the corner of the building heading towards the jump, have a grenade ready, and ticking. nothing beats slowmotion grenadier suicide...

24. Spawn a helicopter, and head over to the airport, when the cops show up, use you heli to hit and pummel the cop heli, healing everyonce in awhile.

25. Shoot a ped in the leg, and A. if the ped landed on there stomach, shoot there arm as the go to get up...repeat. Or B. if they landed on there back, shoot them in the leg as they struggle to get up. Hilarity ensues.

26. Go into a Safehouse and activate the 'raise wanted level cheat' keep killing everyone thats comes in and just watch the dead police pile up

27. Head over to the Heli tour area in Algonquin. Wait for a helicopter to take off full of people and shoot the pilot. The helicopter usually will spiral crazily causing mayhem tounge.gif

28. Stroll around the bridges of Liberty City for the brave souls who sit and read on the ledge....and push em off biggrin.gif

29. Call Dwayne's crew and walk into one of the inside hospitals and try to see how long you can hold the place hostage

30. Get the FIB buffalo and use a quick siren to get "suspicious" ppl to pull over. Grab them out of the car, place gun to head, shoot.

Some neat ideas here.

31. position yourself carefully infront of the swing then spawn a car so it will hopefully be between the swing & the fence, then watch, & enjoy.

32. Find some low rooftop & just have a shootout with the cops using the weapons cheats & health cheat.

Kennenlerner
28. Stroll around the bridges of Liberty City for the brave souls who sit and read on the ledge....and push em off biggrin.gif

What bridge can I find these people?