Favourite GTA: SAINTS ROW 2

H4milton

I thought it was? I just prefer GTA 3 over SR2. I see no problems there. Since when did SR2 un-become a GTA sequel? It's talked about just as much in the IV section.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Hey, how come SR2 is a GTA sequel, I saw this on a member profile, But i cant see SR2 in my Favourite GTA Section.

This Member:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=108981

So let me get this right. You started a topic because of something you've seen in a members profile that is from 05?

That must really be frustrating when trivial things that are in members profiles can get you that concerned about reality. tounge2.gif

We are talking about what goes on in a fictional universe and we are also talking about the world of programming and a tiny bit of hacking.

Regardless of how you feel about the feelings of others those feelings are still theirs and not yours and therefore not your responsiblity.

Have you ever played a mod for other PC games?

Ever heard of internet humor?

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=80068

I have it too! AND I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DO IT!!

And how do you know that?

When aoxsystems changed his flag to text I went and figured out how he did it and f*cked with my profile, so I guess there's a good chance I was the first one who used the "hack" on all of my profile.. but hey, it's just a guess. At least I've gotten a few PMs so far, but I'm sure I'm not the first one to use this "hack" in any other form on this for, it's just simply done by manipulating HTTP form data into something that's not selectable from the drop-down menus (like your favorite GTA, DOB, etc.)

You know Eeshan I don't think this is the first topic you've made about a member. Can you not take it up with them through PM? And its not that big of a deal to be honest.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=80068

I have it too! AND I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DO IT!!

And how do you know that?

When aoxsystems changed his flag to text I went and figured out how he did it and f*cked with my profile, so I guess there's a good chance I was the first one who used the "hack" on all of my profile.. but hey, it's just a guess. At least I've gotten a few PMs so far, but I'm sure I'm not the first one to use this "hack" in any other form on this for, it's just simply done by manipulating HTTP form data into something that's not selectable from the drop-down menus (like your favorite GTA, DOB, etc.)

Any guides online on how to do it? Won't ask ya, since it's probably complicated, and I can't ask ya to write a wall of text.

Yq5y51Y.png

Yeah, I'd like to know how to do that too. sad.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

Okay, I've kept this long enough for the boldest and quickest to read it. I just don't want to get in trouble over this. I can tell you though that you just have to send data that you can't select from the drop-down menus when editing your profile.. it doesn't involve breaking into the database tounge.gif

Edited by nlitement

Okay, I've kept this long enough for the boldest and quickest to read it. I just don't want to get in trouble over this. I can tell you though that you just have to send data that you can't select from the drop-down menus when editing your profile.. it doesn't involve breaking into the database tounge.gif

Fiddler is to hard to use for me, I just did it a different way.

I already received three PMs.

It's extremely easy, some fiddling with the source code and there we have it.

Haven't shat in years.

I already received three PMs.

It's extremely easy, some fiddling with the source code and there we have it.

That's what I did, but some people have trouble with it.

Could someone give me a pm that says how to do it? Becuase I missed nlitement's instructions when I switched to internet explorer. Doh. sad.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

I'm banning anyone that abuses/exploits forum software. We give you a dropdown list for a reason, don't be a jackass about it.

This applies to this/breaking tables/anything else that you aren't supposed to be able to do.

Luv,

anuj

oVAzxRq.png

I'm banning anyone that abuses/exploits forum software. We give you a dropdown list for a reason, don't be a jackass about it.

This applies to this/breaking tables/anything else that you aren't supposed to be able to do.

Luv,

anuj

sad.gif