Using multiple .asi files with SA

Mysa

Because it doesnt work with me (crashed when loading) i am asking what to do.

I want to use Cleo and Stream mem fix at the same time but they dont seen to like each other.

What to do?

Emm it's weird... I'm using three asi files...

hmm.. As I remember, this stream fix can be used in cleo, just rename this file from .asi to .cs. Maybe it's written in readme, try it. smile.gif

Emm it's weird... I'm using three asi files...

me too, i have like 6 ASI files and plus like 5 Cleo mods working at the same time (not for mention a Dll to use a spedometer) so maybe you are skiping something, that why "read me"s are for, one of you ASIs are in conflict with the whole game.

Seems like stream fix co-ops only with sa .exe US and not EU or 1.01 EU what i use. Can someone make this mod for EU versions of SA .exe?

And theres another little problem when im using US .exe: I cannot load any savefiles!! Even when i go download a new savegame from any other gamesites, it says "Savegame file corrupted"

Whats the problem?

About this stream fix: download SA Limit Adjuster, stream fix is one if its functions.

I cant use SA Limit Adjuster, cos i get a promp that says: unsupported version of gta_sa.exe. I have a screenie of it but i dont know how to put it here. Anyone tell me? sigh.gif