Several problems with my GTA IV

Platinumxii

Platinumxii

Hi

Its been weeks since I've played GTA IV and I thought this lagness while driving too fast is normal but after I watched some of the gameplays on youtube, I realized that they don't get the lagness like I do.

While I'm speeding down highways, our screen will start getting blurry but mine accompanies with lag. The game just isn't smooth. It's like lagging behind between 1-3 FPS. Though it doesn't affect my gameplay but I want to have the smoothest gameplay possible. Anyone knows how to rectify this problem?

*EDIT*

Forgot to include this. I'm playing on PS3.

Thanks

.Up&Coming.

I really don't know. I'm on PS3 and have the same issue. The FR must not be up to par on the PS3 or something.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

KingyThePothead
I really don't know. I'm on PS3 and have the same issue. The FR must not be up to par on the PS3 or something.

are your machines well ventilated, off the floor and NOT standing on there sides?

mines on its own out of the way, with plenty of cool air flow and i gotta say i have no problems at, the FR is more than upto par on the PS3.

.Up&Coming.

I know that.

Mine's horizontal and in a very well-ventilated area. I don't exactly know why it's doing this. The PS3 is brand new...but, the lag only happens when I'm going extremely fast and the screen is blurry because of my speed. Other than that, the only lag issues I have are in multiplayer.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz