Karin Dilettante not really..

i-m-supreme1

i-m-supreme1

Well, one day I was driving around in a Dilettante (that supposed-to-be electric car) when it was foggy. And I noticed that whenever it's foggy, you see gas coming out of the exhausts on the Dilettante, While normally (in sunny weather) there isn't any smoke coming out from there. So, is the Karin Dilettante really environmentally friendly? dozingoff.gif

Will be posting screens soon enough.

EDIT: Can't post screenies... I have no way to get my pictures from my phone to my computer.

Edited by i-m-supreme1

Dude, it's a videogame, so there's nothing to be worried about. Also, the real Toyota Prius, the car the Dillettante was based on, used both eletricity and gasoline, so it does emmits a little ammount of smoke that becomes more visible when it's cold.

Well, considering that there are pedestrians in the environment and I go tearing down the sidewalk... I'd say it isn't environmentally friendly at all. Plus the glass & bumper pieces it leaves behind.

If the Dilletante is like the Prius it will be on electricity when you start off but the engine will kick in when you get up to about 20 mph (whatever that looks like in the game).

It is probably similar to the effect I sometimes get with any car after getting in it that it moves off silently and the engine sound comes in when I have got going. In Bohan if I from the safehouse, the engine sound pretty much starts when I reach the junction.

Holy crap dude its not like its real is it? So what if theres fumes im sure the peds of LC will survive from it.

And I noticed that whenever it's foggy, you see gas coming out of the exhausts on the Dilettante, While normally (in sunny weather) there isn't any smoke coming out from there. So, is the Karin Dilettante really environmentally friendly?

That's the heat coming out of the exhausts. When it's foggy, mostly it's also quite cold. And you will have heat or steam or whatever that thing is coming out of every car.

Actually that thing sounds more like a diesel, but it has that electricity cell sound kind of like a Supercharger whine which makes it probably Environmental friendly.

wow... dilettante... Lol you gotta hate that car... not only do you find it everywhere, but it's slow also, and ugly as f*ck

It is probably a parody of underpowered cars being marketed as "Green" the car even probably has more exhaust fumes coming out of it to suggest it is the most polluting vehicle in the game, A bit of Rockstar parody perhaps?