People Going Backwards just to RAM People should..

Dome Piece

muscularmatt

tbh i agree with jude and kingy, this is GTA, when i want a serious car racing

game i play on gt5 prologue.

yeah, i suppose my point is stop bitching really. i normally wouldn't say

that but seems as though you've been such a big girl's blouse about it...

SoulMechanic

Dude. It's creativity. I do it cause if I flip out of the race, I have three options.

Try and finish in time... NO.

Leave... Possibly.

Decide that if you can't win, the guy in the lead can't either... devil.gif

I mean... Give up, or get some satisfaction on someone better than you?

It's pretty reasonable.

Mr. Someguy
Dude. It's creativity. I do it cause if I flip out of the race, I have three options.

Leave... Possibly.

It's pretty reasonable.

No, it's just you acting like a child because you can't win. And if you can't win, then it's not fun. And if you can't have fun, then nobody can. dozingoff.gif

soulmechanic

there is another option finish the race so you can learn the track

better so you wont suck so much next time

and the if i cant win the leader cant either statment is lame

whatever you play racing games of fps there will allways be someone better than you

fack of life deal with it

(are you an only child ?)

Leave... Possibly.

It's pretty reasonable.

So you're like what, 7 years old then?

SoulMechanic

lol. Only child? Uh... No, and why?

No, I'm not 7 either.

The GAME is basically about pissing people off and killing people. Why can't it carry over into your sacred races?

The GAME is basically about pissing people off and killing people. Why can't it carry over into your sacred races?

How is it about pissing people off? Maybe in your petty, pathetic little world but not others.

And killing people? repeat after me, RACE MODE.

stealthmaster

Hmm seing as it says GTA race i cant argue with that...

just pick up a weapon and pron there ASS, if you can't do that then you suck at racing AND GTA itself.

Stop crying about how the race mode is set up. If you care SO much about racing then I suggest you stop playing a game like gta iv and go buy a REAL racing game. If somebody wants to ram you when you are about to win the race then what can you do. It's stupid enough that you can reenter the race. Maybe you should write to rockstar and tell them that cars driving 1 foot backwards should just explode.

SoulMechanic

Maybe you just need a protective bubble around you whenever you enter 1st place. Try writing to R* and see if they can help you out.

Deal with the game. If you just can't play the game because of a jackass feature feature of it, go get a game that doesn't have it.

Or, as you have repeatedly told everyone who contradicts you, learn to drive! Try and dodge 'em! They're no different from any other obstacle, except you can't predict them.

teh man w00ter

As much as I hate it... Its Grand Theft Auto.

This is different from auto aim.....That shouldn't be in ranked servers.

Maybe you just need a protective bubble around you whenever you enter 1st place. Try writing to R* and see if they can help you out.

Deal with the game. If you just can't play the game because of a jackass feature feature of it, go get a game that doesn't have it.

Or, as you have repeatedly told everyone who contradicts you, learn to drive! Try and dodge 'em! They're no different from any other obstacle, except you can't predict them.

As quoted, go play another game if you don't like it. And don't play racing games online.

In fact, why not join in trying to barricade the tracks every now and then? See how much fun it can be to f*ck up someone's laptime and wherever possible blow up their vehicle as well.

ZombiePanties

I'm sure there's a bunch of racing games that do that, that aren't within GTA IV.

Rule # 1 of trolling:

Trolling is no fun if nobody gives a sh*t.

My advice?

Stop giving a sh*t.

Not always correct. When I drive backwards, I only ram the person in the first place or the host if weapons are off in a GTA Race. I know they want to win and it's often funny to know that they end up not getting any money because of me. Childish? Yes. Funny? Definitely

Edited by ZombiePanties

Not always correct. When I drive backwards, I only ram the person in the first place or the host if weapons are on. I know they want to win and it's often funny to know that they end up not getting any money because of me. Childish? Yes. Funny? Definitely

Knobhead? Absolutely.

Or, as you have repeatedly told everyone who contradicts you, learn to drive!

Are you f*cking kidding me? Learn to drive, you are telling me to learn how to drive. This coming from the moron who CANT drive so just gives up and decides to ruin everyone elses race.

Seriously, you are having a laugh.

muscularmatt
... coming from the moron who CANT drive so just gives up and decides to ruin EVERYONE ELSES race...

nah not everyone else's, just yours. no one else gives a sh*t

ZombiePanties

Not always correct. When I drive backwards, I only ram the person in the first place or the host if weapons are on. I know they want to win and it's often funny to know that they end up not getting any money because of me. Childish? Yes. Funny? Definitely

Knobhead? Absolutely.

To make girls like you cry. Worth it? Indubitably.

SoulMechanic

Can you read? I'm turning your insult to all of US back to you. If we screw up, can't get back in the lead, and give up, it's your problem to learn how to drive to avoid us. Rammers can be avoided if you drive properly.

lol i just new you guys were from the us lmao

and its not jackarse feature is you being a jackarse person get it get it

and there is no diffrence between oncoming cars and other obsticals ?

1 car is moving

2 car is able to steer left and right

3 car can speed up or slow down

4 4 was going to be car has person with intelegence holding controler (but in your case. not)

how many other obsticals can do this ?

the point the op is trying to make is that its a race for people that enjoy racing

when you go into a game just to spoil it imo that make you a fool

soulmechanic you still havnt ansewred me are you a only child?

dontgetit.gif

(edit) and this dosnt just happen on gta race it happens on normal races to

Edited by fenster

GamerShotgun

What some of the idiots here can't understand is that, Rockstar provided us with two kind of race gamemodes:

GTA Race - where you can use guns and piss off other people who play it.

Race - where you can simply race and finish it...it's made for those, who want to do some racing and not f*cking up other people's fun. It's lame how some of the immature kids can't really learn to play correctly, as the gamemode description writes.

Yeah. seriously if someone wants to f*ck up other players chance on winning, then be kind and play GTA Race... k thanks.

Can you read? I'm turning your insult to all of US back to you. If we screw up, can't get back in the lead, and give up, it's your problem to learn how to drive to avoid us. Rammers can be avoided if you drive properly.

Your method of thinking is backwards. dozingoff.gif

No pun intended.

SoulMechanic

Yes, I have already answered you. No I'm not an only child. You haven't answered me again, which was "why the hell do you care?"

Dome, sorry to come to this, but deal with it. Just think of them as challenging obstacles. You're not going to achieve anything by posting on a forum. I could post my opinions on the war here, but I doubt anything would happen.

fenster. If oncoming cars are practically no different from cars moving the same way as yourself - what's the damn problem?

Godly drivers shouldn't have a problem evading these cars and wouldn't be on here complaining about them sarcasm.gif

On this subject I find myself wholeheartedly agreeing with SoulMechanic. It's part of the game. The reason I still play games like these with total assholes and nutjobs in them is because I accept that fact and just take it in, or play along with them.

Why do you prats keep trying to justify your moronic actions by saying things like "deal with it" and "if your so good just go around us".

Why cant you just admit that you are sh*t at the game, and in being a pathetic sore loser, you decide to ruin other peoples fun.

I shouldn't have to go around you, it is not part of the game. I play Race mode to race, not to have the race ruined by idiots. If you want to f*ck about and ram people, why don't you go do it in GTA race or free roam?

What I do believe is part of the game is when people bash into each other during the race. However, people who just GIVE UP and decide to turn around and deliberately ruin other peoples fun are just either A) Retarded or B) Younger than 10 years old.

I cannot possibly understand what you would get out of it, or why you would want to waste your time doing it? Surely it would be easier/better/more fun to join/start another game?

Queue another post with deal with it and its part of the game.

ChristopherD

Man! What a hot topic!

My 2-cents (not that it matters):

When I 1st got online w/GTA IV I raced cuz I was too chicken-sh*t to go try deathmatch (lol). I have been playing racing games since the beginning of time (well, mid-70s, when VGs started coming out) and am above average in skill.

There will always, (I repeat, ALWAYS) be ppl who get more enjoyment out of f*cking up other players than in actually learning to drive/play the game (and those of you arguing for racing the opposite way have to agree with that).

Knowing this, I watch the map for those who turn around and take MUCH pleasure in NOT getting pummeled by them. Just know when they are coming and, if you are even just a little decent at driving, you will avoid them.

Nothing will piss the non-drivers off more than not being able to piss YOU off.

I DO wish the non-drivers would go play GTA Race. I mean, R* put that game in JUST FOR YOU GUYS! But really, Getting this heated about it really does play right into their hands.

PSN: ChristopherD

Edited by ChristopherD

Queue another post with deal with it and its part of the game.

Okay.

It's part of the game if it's possible in the game.

And, wait for it...

DEAL WITH IT!

This is all silly. If you want to race without be interfered then just place race. You cannot bitch if you are playing GTA race since that is part of the gameplay mode. The reason why gta race is so much more fun for me rather than just regular race is because people are trying to kill you while you are trying to win. It gets my heart pumping when im in first and there is a player made roadblock ahead that I am going to have to get through without getting killed. Its quite fun. If I am way back with no possible chance of getting a decent position then I will decide to cause a little mayhem for the other drivers. These kind of things are exactly what makes gta race fun. On top of that its not as if these people who dont like it have no option, there is an option, its called race, play it.

SoulMechanic

"Why cant you just admit that you are sh*t at the game, and in being a pathetic sore loser, you decide to ruin other peoples fun."

Okay. I'll meet you halfway. Racers who purposefully go ONTO the race to just TURN around and eff people up would kind of piss of me off. Those who do this probably have very little actual skill at the game. When I do it, it's when some asshole has decided to ram me off the road instead of race, and I totally flip, can't get back into the game, and am 16/16th for miles. When that happens, I have some animosity towards the rest of the racers that I would like to take out on them, considering the game makes that an option.

Fair? If not.................

(Insert word here) with it!