What do you think of my new Grove member?

John-

Please add a post and account deletion procedure!

http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

You, as a webmaster or administrator, may have arrived here through an account information page on the site you're coming from. It seems the user tried to delete his/her account, however found this to be impossible. Therefore the user scrambled his/her personal data and referred to this page, requesting the site to create an account deletion option, preferably by completely deleting all personal data from the database.

More and more people are concerned about online privacy. Therefore we encourage online services to create an account deletion option, hopefully transparent and easily executed by the user. By anonimising personal data, retained data is rendered inadequate for (commercial) use. As more people use such measures, the urge for deletion options becomes stronger.

Besides, your site may be labelled white instead of black in the listings of AccountKiller. This provides more trust to users even considering the creation of an account at your site.

For further reference, also read the FAQ on AccountKiller.

Edited by Lance_Ryder

Heh. He looks more like CJ's father. You know. The gang is formed by young members. From 12 to 40 years but not by 50-years-old fathers xd

First, get rid of the beard.

Second, baggy the clothing gear (It's "gangstuh").

Third, photshop brush his face.

And, um. Try to just, you know, remove the open shirt plawx.

What do you think of my new Grove member, how could I improve him?

user posted image

I know he looks a bit loony and middle-aged but I think he is cool.

he sucks ass mayne why is he old?

You, as a webmaster or administrator, may have arrived here through an account information page on the site you're coming from. It seems the user tried to delete his/her account, however found this to be impossible. Therefore the user scrambled his/her personal data and referred to this page, requesting the site to create an account deletion option, preferably by completely deleting all personal data from the database.

More and more people are concerned about online privacy. Therefore we encourage online services to create an account deletion option, hopefully transparent and easily executed by the user. By anonimising personal data, retained data is rendered inadequate for (commercial) use. As more people use such measures, the urge for deletion options becomes stronger.

Besides, your site may be labelled white instead of black in the listings of AccountKiller. This provides more trust to users even considering the creation of an account at your site.

Edited by Lance_Ryder

Edited by Lance_Ryder

Haii Lance_Ryder, do you wanna try this and post i picture after you try it?

user posted image

user posted image

looks for sh*t

user posted image

looks for sh*t

can you do it better?

Edited by Lance_Ryder

Here but I kept the same pants and shoes though.

Looks pretty retarded because of the symmetrical sides. Are there any "gangsta's" that shave both their eyebrows? It looks better than the old man but it doesn't quite work either.

So yes, I complained and all so you might ask if I can do better? You decide: CLICK HERE!!!

Edited by Floro Solo

Here, my try :

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Lance_Ryder

I used PhotoShop CS2 cool.gif

Edited by Lance_Ryder

So, i'm loving the old one, reminf me the barber !

And i thinks it's looking more good than those retarded rapper and gangstas...

Edited by Lance_Ryder

Just, try to close the shirt. It looks viva la gayish. Anyways, rest looks good. But still, gang members mostly have baggy items. .

OK man sorry but I like the one above better, his face turned out a bit deformed and its different than the original, the dude above kept it very close to the original.

Hahaha, allright. Didn't expect that! I matched up his nose and eyes as close as possible. Oh well, pretty hilarious. tounge.gif

Edited by Lance_Ryder

i can help you in rigging the model.what's the dff?

user posted image

user posted image

looks for sh*t

can you do it better?

yes i can

BigF i love the white clothed balla in the background of your pic look G'd up man. suicidal.gif