my picture

gtamann123

my picture doesnt show when i look at any of my topics or posts i made can you guys see it its a picture of roman and niko talking?

Well, you uploaded it as your member photo, which only shows inside your profile.

If you're trying to do it for your avatar, go here

Damn, beaten.

kdr9l4.png

Do you mean your avatar or your signature?

In any case, you have to upload the image to an image hosting site like Imageshack or Isarapix and then use the generated link over here. There are options in there to edit your avatar and your signature.

Also, your avatar should be no more than 64x64 pixels and your sig should be no more than 500x150 pixels. Also, I believe the image size limit is 80 KB.

Edit: I was way off in guessing what he meant. turn.gif

Anyways, the pic is bigger than 64x64. He needs to resize it.

When you upload an avatar and it's larger than the size, it resizes itself. smile.gif

kdr9l4.png

When you upload an avatar and it's larger than the size, it resizes itself. smile.gif

Wow, I never knew this. Is this a new feature or did it exist from before? Coz when I was choosing an avatar when I joined, I went through a lot of hassle to find a 64x64 picture.

Wow, I never knew this. Is this a new feature or did it exist from before? Coz when I was choosing an avatar when I joined, I went through a lot of hassle to find a 64x64 picture.

I'm pretty sure it's been around forever.

kdr9l4.png

Digïtál £vîl

Yup. Except if you don't size it right, it will make the image look kinda of sh*tty and a little distorted. That is why I try to only make my avatars 64 x 64 or less.

Yup. Except if you don't size it right, it will make the image look kinda of sh*tty and a little distorted. That is why I try to only make my avatars 64 x 64 or less.

Yeah, I had 100x100 avatars only and the borders look very uneven and distorted upon auto-resizing by the forums. It's just best to do it yourself before uploading the avatar.