A better idea for Most Wanted missions

Mr. Someguy

Mr. Someguy

Ok, so as of now, Most Wanted mission are just getting a location, going their, killing a group of people, and sometimes, evading Police. But what if they were more than that? I think they should work more like this:

You get onto a Police Computer, and check the calender to see if any raids are planned. If they are, you hack the list to add your pager/phone number and fake name. Then you wait for the day and time scheduled. When it arrives, you will get an automated phone call alerting you of the raid. You will drive to the Police Station and get a Police/NOOSE uniform and a weapon. Then you will be assigned a part in the mission (Driver, Soldier, Sniper). Then you go do the mission, with the Police actually HELPING you for once. Also, you may only use certain weapons. No Uzi's, AK's, or RPG's.

So, what do you think? I know it's not entirely realistic, but it'd be alot more fun.

What about SWAT raids? Get in the back of a SWAT van, ride to the destination, and raise hell!! devil.gif

Mr. Someguy

What about SWAT raids?  Get in the back of a SWAT van, ride to the destination, and raise hell!! devil.gif

That's exactly what I mean. Except they are called NOOSE (National Office of Security Enforcement), not SWAT.

You may end up as a driver, or a soldier. You might be a bodyguard, or a chopper gunner.

Ok, so as of now, Most Wanted mission are just getting a location, going their, killing a group of people, and sometimes, evading Police. But what if they were more than that? I think they should work more like this:

You get onto a Police Computer, and check the calender to see if any raids are planned. If they are, you hack the list to add your pager/phone number and fake name. Then you wait for the day and time scheduled. When it arrives, you will get an automated phone call alerting you of the raid. You will drive to the Police Station and get a Police/NOOSE uniform and a weapon. Then you will be assigned a part in the mission (Driver, Soldier, Sniper). Then you go do the mission, with the Police actually HELPING you for once. Also, you may only use certain weapons. No Uzi's, AK's, or RPG's.

So, what do you think? I know it's not entirely realistic, but it'd be alot more fun.

Sounds awesome, just one more thing R* should have implemented.

IT may be unrealistic, but then the vigilante missions as they are are hardly realistic now anyway.

SendMoreParamedics!

That's a much better way to do it then "go here, kill him, go there kill him" confused.gif

also,one thing I found out with the vigilante missions,especially when I go after gangs...they just don't die (unless you shoot them in the head) I mean: I shoot one guy in the torso with an AK47,nothing happens,he falls,but,his health doesn't deplete,I have to shoot him maybe five times before he actually loses one bar....

Mr. Someguy
also,one thing I found out with the vigilante missions,especially when I go after gangs...they just don't die (unless you shoot them in the head) I mean: I shoot one guy in the torso with an AK47,nothing happens,he falls,but,his health doesn't deplete,I have to shoot him maybe five times before he actually loses one bar....

Maybe he's on drugs? happy.gif

Great idea you should get a job at R* cos that would of been more fun and alot different than what they came up with. As i thought the MW were just vigilantes but with more people to kill and doin alot Vigilante and MW it did get borin, and your idea would of been a good idea of how to break it up.

What_A_Waster

I like this idea a lot, although I would probably end up shooting all the N.O.O.S.E guys out of habit biggrin.gif

It is possible that some of them are wearing body armor.

KillerAngel

He may have armor. It's kinda hard to see sometimes but armored enemies have two health rings, and their won't go down much until their armor is gone.

twosugarsbiatch!

also it'd be good if when u found out the time or location of the 'bust' you could go there early and wipe everyone out & pocket the money & take the drugs to sell or let the police go in then take the stuff off them after on the way back to the station

Try getting behind a wall and calling 911 and getting the police to come help you out icon14.gif