this game gives a lot of clues

blaze0785

to a sequel i mean come on the ending,roman,niko,the graffiti,everything if there is going to be a sequel i'm not suprised because of all the clues how ever i would be surprised if they did'nt.

I agree its quite likely that there will be a sequel but whats this graffiti you're referring to?

i'm not lieing when i say this but some where in alderney on a wall written in small letters it said see you in next game

BlOoDStReAm101
i'm not lieing when i say this but some where in alderney on a wall written in small letters it said see you in next game

I am sure you are lying, cause...The motto here in this forum is "Screen or it never happened".

omg man i am not lieing i seen it for my self and i don't have a camera i supose you don't believe me on that to dozingoff.gif

Yeah. But I hope the sequel has a few characters from the old GTA games, if they make one.

Naked Psycho

if you seen this you would def remember where u was at in the game

So what does it say then? Oh great oracle...where is the next GTA located... sarcasm.gif

i can't remember everything and how am i suppose to know where the next one is located i'm sure rockstar would'nt give away that kind of info this early confused.gif

fishermanGTA
i can't remember everything and how am i suppose to know where the next one is located i'm sure rockstar would'nt give away that kind of info this early confused.gif

Yeah. I like everyone else is calling bullsh*t until you provide a location or a screen.

i can't remember everything  and how am i suppose to know where the next one is located i'm sure rockstar would'nt give away that kind of info this early confused.gif

Yeah. I like everyone else is calling bullsh*t until you provide a location or a screen.

Well, what do you expect? There are so many liars in this forum, that when some one states something not commonly known, mostly everyone will doubt it. Next time you see it, take a picture or something. Hard to believe what everyone says - e.g. "I am a Rockstar employee and I am here to tell you that GTA 5 will take place in Antarctica. You can commit many crimes such as hijacking sleds and saving your game at nearby igloos; I don't have any proof at the moment, but you're going to have to trust me on this one" etc.

Oh great oracle...where is the next GTA located... sarcasm.gif

Oh underking , i will answer your question:

1° or in san andreas

2° or in vice city

3° or liberty city

4° or something completely new

ph34r.gif

Deuce Deuce

Actually, there is some graffiti on some walls in a block of flats (I think it was) in Alderney (?). It was mentioned in a topic a couple of weeks back if I rightly recall; there's references to Claude, Tommy V and Carl.

Why the hell would he lie about seeing graffiti on a wall that says "see you next game". You guys are f*cking stupid. It's not like this isn't a likely situation. It's not like it says anything about where the next game is going to be. We all know that there is going to be more GTA's. Even if he wasn't telling the truth, who cares? His statement is sssoooooo outragious!! WTF. You want a picture of this? Why? Most of you fools are religious and base half of the crap you think you know on faith anyway! Is this something that we need proof of?

It's not like he said he saw bigfoot.

I misread the post, I thought he had said he'd seen graffiti that said where the next GTA was located. My apologies.

ComputerBlue

no clues, nothing to decipher....

BoneheadGTA

I know where the graffitti is located.

On the wall of the backalley where the bear is giving anal to Lola and the Ratman is watching from above. DUN DUN DUN...

I know where the graffitti is located.

On the wall of the backalley where the bear is giving anal to Lola and the Ratman is watching from above. DUN DUN DUN...

orly.gifmercie_blink.gifyawn.gifbarf8bd.gifdozingoff.gifconfused.gif

Yeah, they're lookin' at you buddeh.