Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,161 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Andrew

Archived Requests, need ideas?

SasakiHD2

its been too long now. where is the terminator BF-400 Bike???

Jack

I want to give some peds weaponss, but its not working if you could help somehow

{$CLEO}0000: GUNSREPEAT    wait 0UNTIL 0256: player_playing $PLAYER_CHAR0247: request_model #CHROMEGUN0247: request_model #RUGER0247: request_model #M4038B: load_requested_models WHILE TRUE    wait 0    0054: get_player_coordinates $PLAYER_CHAR store_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]    IF        05EF: [email protected] = random_actor_near_point [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] in_radius 1000.0 find_next 0 pass_deads 1    THEN        REPEAT            IF AND                82D8:   not actor [email protected] currentweapon == 19                02F2: actor [email protected] model == #WMYCR            THEN            01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 19 ammo 9999 // Shotgun1            01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected]            ELSE                IF AND                    82D8:   not actor [email protected] currentweapon == 27                    02F2: actor [email protected] model == #WMYPI                THEN                01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 27 ammo 9999 // Ruger                01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected]                ELSE                    IF AND                        82D8:   not actor [email protected] currentweapon == 26                        02F2: actor [email protected] model == #BMYCR                    THEN                    01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 26 ammo 9999 // M4                    01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected]                    END                END            END        UNTIL 85EF: [email protected] = random_actor_NOT_near_point [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] in_radius 1000.0 find_next 1 pass_deads 1    ENDEND

ChpokXxX

I want to give some peds weaponss, but its not working if you could help somehow

{$CLEO}0000: GUNSREPEAT    wait 0UNTIL 0256: player_playing $PLAYER_CHAR0247: request_model #CHROMEGUN0247: request_model #RUGER0247: request_model #M4038B: load_requested_models WHILE TRUE    wait 0    0054: get_player_coordinates $PLAYER_CHAR store_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]    IF        05EF: [email protected] = random_actor_near_point [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] in_radius 1000.0 find_next 0 pass_deads 1    THEN        REPEAT            IF AND                82D8:   not actor [email protected] currentweapon == 19                02F2: actor [email protected] model == #WMYCR            THEN            01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 19 ammo 9999 // Shotgun1            01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected]            ELSE                IF AND                    82D8:   not actor [email protected] currentweapon == 27                    02F2: actor [email protected] model == #WMYPI                THEN                01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 27 ammo 9999 // Ruger                01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected]                ELSE                    IF AND                        82D8:   not actor [email protected] currentweapon == 26                        02F2: actor [email protected] model == #BMYCR                    THEN                    01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 26 ammo 9999 // M4                    01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected]                    END                END            END        UNTIL 85EF: [email protected] = random_actor_NOT_near_point [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] in_radius 1000.0 find_next 1 pass_deads 1    ENDEND

I am surprised that you helped me :)

Yhdf

Someone could do a mod kind of skin selector for all weapons,so you edit the texture and change it ingame,so the weapons have paintjobs and custom textures to choose

valentinbiguine

TO LETSPLAYDIRTY:

Sorry, ok I have a scripting question, is there a way to force the anisotropic level higher then 16x because there is an impossible amount of popups in this game, I think that the distance at which objects are put into detail is way too short.

can we make a script that forces an anisotropic level to at least 32 or 64 preferably?

Jitnaught

TO LETSPLAYDIRTY:

Sorry, ok I have a scripting question, is there a way to force the anisotropic level higher then 16x because there is an impossible amount of popups in this game, I think that the distance at which objects are put into detail is way too short.

can we make a script that forces an anisotropic level to at least 32 or 64 preferably?

Why does everyone seem to need to make stupid versions of my name?

I do not know of any way to make the anisotropic level any higher.

valentinbiguine

Bwahahahahahah, sorry man I know someone named that and as I was replying to you I thought of him and wrote his name unintentionally. heheehehehehe sorry bro...

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS HOW TO FORCE THE ANISOTROPIC LEVEL TO 32 OR 64?

RinkashimE

Can someone make a mod for gta sa where you can lock the current time?

Like type "timelock" and the current time will not move.

badpope

vice cry 1.8 (uncut ps2 edition)

Hi guys. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but here goes.

I am very new to modding but love gta and have gone head first into trying stuff. I have installed vice cry 1.8 and wanted to edit it to be more like the original ps2 game (but of course with hd upgrade, keeping to the original look like vice cry does so well).

And so I added the missing flash fm track, added the gas grenade behind the police station, changed the weapon icons to hd originals, removed the loading screen between islands, changed the names of the guns to original and changed the skin on the Ruger (not the model). Respect to all the authors for their work.

I wish now to take the models from the extracted ps2 dff files I have and place them in pc dff format. I understand I need 3ds max? can someone help me and advise if im wasting my time as it seems others may have come stuck in the past on this one.

I'd get satisfaction from this and share if needed as the old models look more like the real life guns if you look very close at detail. The details that made them look real were changed, but polished up, granted, so they didnt break copyright i guess.

Thanks everyone happy modding :)

Prio1

Hi guys, i dont know if this is the right place to start, but i have a VW Touran model in diferent files like .max .obj .3ds .wft and i dont have a clue how to get it in GTA IV. It is a legaly bought model.

Can someone make it GTA IV compatible for me? Openiv keeps crashing and ive spend many hours reading tuts and manuels and i simply dont get it... its driving my nuts.

Big thanks

jochuan

can someone make a gangster sit fix

Compeast

Hi guys, i dont know if this is the right place to start, but i have a VW Touran model in diferent files like .max .obj .3ds .wft and i dont have a clue how to get it in GTA IV. It is a legaly bought model.

Can someone make it GTA IV compatible for me? Openiv keeps crashing and ive spend many hours reading tuts and manuels and i simply dont get it... its driving my nuts.

Big thanks

Is it textured? You got a pic?

DOA_marie

Can Anyone Make this mod For Skin Selector??

Marie_Rose_Cheer.jpg

Prio1

Big thanks

Is it textured? You got a pic?

It is this one: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3ds-max-touran-2012-car-taxi/678536