Midnight Club: LA

Ronnyboy

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA/

Trailer:

Holy mother of Mustangs does this look good. The trailer it self looks good for a game not even coming out until this Fall! The screenshots are awesome as well. I have always been a fan of Midnight Club, and this looks to be awesome. They are also going to be releasing a version on the PSP dozingoff.gif Man I am going to be pre-ordering this! I cant wait, looks awesome.

Yes. This was released a while back. Long ago. It's a really good trailer and i like the way Rockstar mixed the song "Idealistic" into it. Goes well with the trailer. We haven't really heard info on it in a while and i don't think i'm going to get this. I liked Midnight Club 2 a lot and DUB Edition was good but it's not something i would have fun with online. And it's really frustrating for me when i lose a race unfairly in single player. From what it looks like though, the L.A. in this version will be big. Hopefully they nail the feel and look of the city and i would be pretty damned surprised if it looked like the real Los Angeles.

Well I am surely getting this one, it's like a replacement for Test Drive Unlimited, just that MC:LA will have the tuning options and what not that I don't really need. Anyways, this is going to be amassing, I hope there'll be lots of muscle cars, though I'm getting this game for the Xbox 360, hope it has online free roam.

Edited by lt_yao

GTA3Freak-2001

Yeah its looking good, should be a good indication on how a future GTA in a more sunny climate will look since it's using the RAGE engine. The way the wheels go over the road surface is just like in GTA IV although I hope they tighten up the handling a bit because honestly the handling in GTA IV isn't going to be suited for the craziness a Midnight Club game needs.

jaubert3311

What about Midnight ClubII? There're Tokyo,LA,Pairs in it.

3 difference cities inlove.gif

Anyone remember this from MC2?

Your point is what?

This game i will get.

That challenger looks sexay. inlove.gif

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Anyone remember this from MC2?

Your point is what?

This game i will get.

That challenger looks sexay. inlove.gif

My point is that there was a very similar spot in MC2.