Good Looking Hookers and 99.9%(cheating?)

smith7391

RESPONSES TO MY QUESTIONS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

I've been looking if this has been posted before and i only know that the 99.9% cheating has been discussed, but some people are saying you can cheat, some people are saying you can't cheat to get 100% completion. SO anything official would be appreciated.

My main question here is where are all the decent looking hookers at? I just see fat black chicks in the projects.

I remember reading somewhere as you unlock the islands, the better looking they become, but i can't find them.

So do they become better looking or are all the hookers going to be big and black?

And one more thing, if i would have done the last mission for Peg. gotten all that money, would Kate have lived and she would have stayed with me?

OH! this too: If you kill all "flying rats" do you get missles in the annhillator (sp. sorry)? I know you already have the miniguns or whatever the propper name is.

Thank you to all that respond icon14.gif

Edited by smith7391

Yes, there are non-fat-black chicks... I've seen skinny white, & fat white as well.

The 2 endings: Kate dies or Kate leaves you for not standing up for your beliefs... and Roman Dies.

RESPONSES TO MY QUESTIONS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS[/SIZE]

I've been looking if this has been posted before and i only know that the 99.9% cheating has been discussed, but some people are saying you can cheat, some people are saying you can't cheat to get 100% completion. SO anything official would be appreciated.

My main question here is where are all the decent looking hookers at? I just see fat black chicks in the projects.

I remember reading somewhere as you unlock the islands, the better looking they become, but i can't find them.

So do they become better looking or are all the hookers going to be big and black?

And one more thing, if i would have done the last mission for Peg. gotten all that money, would Kate have lived and she would have stayed with me?

OH! this too: If you kill all "flying rats" do you get missles in the annhillator (sp. sorry)? I know you already have the miniguns or whatever the propper name is.

Thank you to all that respond icon14.gif

she would of lived but she doesnt stay with you!

Yes, there are non-fat-black chicks... I've seen skinny white, & fat white as well.

The 2 endings: Kate dies or Kate leaves you for not standing up for your beliefs... and Roman Dies.

but are they hookers?

and why does that black bar come up in your post!?

SORRY for being new to the forums but i got to start sometime. smile.gif

Yes there are a variety of “better looking” hookers, most commonly found (from personal experience) in the south of Bohan near your safe/save house and Stevie’s garage.

The black bar is a spoiler tag, they can be set out like so -

message goes here

Thanks alot Saint Dave.

That's quite a nifty tool lol.

I was about to ask how do you read it then but i figured that out for myself.

So now i'll see if i can find a non-african american hooker to unlock my own achievement.

Does anyone have info on that 200 pigieons killed=Missles for the helicopter and you can or can not cheat and get 100% completion? (only something offical from R* or really just list your source.)

Thank You

NEW QUESTION:

Why is it that i'll jack a car and then 10 seconds later, i finally get a wanted level?

2nd Question:

Where do i find lamborghinis in this game?

I know your gay friend will put a spot on your map as a "thank you" present from his political lover for your work. But i forgot where that is exactly and i wonder if it will ever respond

Edited by smith7391

Can peds call the cops if they see you jack a car in IV? Maybe thats why you get the delayed wanted level?

You can get the Lambo in a later mission, or you can try jack one at one of the races you get from Brucie, but personally I haven't been able to find one before that.

NEW QUESTION:

Why is it that i'll jack a car and then 10 seconds later, i finally get a wanted level?

2nd Question:

Where do i find lamborghinis in this game?

I know your gay friend will put a spot on your map as a "thank you" present from his political lover for your work. But i forgot where that is exactly and i wonder if it will ever respond

To first:

In cases where no cop directly witnesses your actions, there's a significant time delay between your actions and the triggering of the wanted level. This new system seems to encourage serial murder-- whack a person here, move on, whack this guy, move on, and when an active search is finally initiated, it can sometimes be a fair bit off-center from your actual location.

It really, really, seems like there's a witness/call/response-time factor at work under the surface of the game. I have yet to confirm any direct dialog of someone using their phone to ask for police assistance, but I have noticed that sometimes, you hear a ped witness a crime generally followed by a scream, and the faint dialing of a phone. It's not long after I hear the dialing that an active search area is established. It could be sheer coincidence, but a coincidence that develops often.

Sometimes, a wanted level can be triggered, and there's no cops in the area at all by radar. Like someone dialing in saying "I think I heard a shot by the docks in Tudor! Get down here!" So they know the location of the crime, but don't finger a suspect until there is direct line-of-sight between Niko and a cop.

It's interesting to note that sometimes, I've jacked a car with an alarm, gotten a one-star wanted level despite no cops being around, and the active search area seemed attached to the car until the alarm shut off. Curious.

It's interesting to note that sometimes, I've jacked a car with an alarm, gotten a one-star wanted level despite no cops being around, and the active search area seemed attached to the car until the alarm shut off. Curious.

Its as if they have On Star!

It's too bad, like i've said before, that there has been nothing official from Rockstar sad.gif

EDIT: ANOTHER QUESTION:

Can anyone point me to a guide to beat the game in 30 hours?

My questions on it are bascially just about what missions can i put to the side or in other words; how will i know which missions are optional and which ones are mandatory to move the game along.

Edited by smith7391

tarquin biscuitbarrel

Its as if they have On Star!

It's too bad, like i've said before, that there has been nothing official from Rockstar sad.gif

My questions on it are bascially just about what missions can i put to the side or in other words; how will i know which missions are optional and which ones are mandatory to move the game along.

30 hours is plenty of time to watch all of the cut scenes and do all of the story missions (marked on the map by letters).

most of the time is wasted exploring, causing mayhem or getting all your friend perks.

my first playthough was about 60 hours, second time was about 22 hours (didn't skip a single cutscene).

thanks tarquin biscuitbarrel.

but what do you mean they are marked by letters?

Everyone has a letter usually, so are all of those part of the main storyline? So side missions that don't have to be done or be triggered, won't have letters?

Marked letters are what you guessed, just an initial indicating which character you are going to get a job for so for example Roman is R.

Side missions don’t have trigger icons but do have helpful things such as routes or target markers so you know what you have to do.

Hell yea I saw a hooker, hot as hell, but the same voice as the more fat ones. Not the super fat ones. But the voice was just such a let down.

Can peds call the cops if they see you jack a car in IV? Maybe thats why you get the delayed wanted level?

You can get the Lambo in a later mission, or you can try jack one at one of the races you get from Brucie, but personally I haven't been able to find one before that.

I don't know if they can but I jacked a car and looked back and a ped pulled her phone out and about five seconds later i had cops on me, you never know.

1 - 100%; Depends on what cheats you use (I think the spawn codes are safe to use).

2 - Annihilator doesn't get missiles.

3 - Here's a map/picture guide for flying rats: Guide

4- On getting 1 star when there are no cops: simple, people report you on their mobiles.

5- Either Infernus' (Lamborghini) are really rare or they only pop up when you drive in the one Bernie gives you after doing his missions.

6- Beat game in less than 30hrs; skip cutscenes and it should take you around 12hrs (although do it on your second playthrough; savior the experience).

icon14.gif

Lola is the hottest hooker in the game!!! shes the only one i go to........ sly.gif

I hope your joking,

We all know shes not real suicidal.gif

Lola is the hottest hooker in the game!!! shes the only one i go to........ sly.gif

I hope your joking,

We all know shes not real suicidal.gif

She's got 6 fingers and a thumb giving her that special touch.

Probably good at the handjobs then - Lol!

You can use any cheat and still get 100%. I have tried them all and managed my 100% the other day. For some of the Achievementson the 360 you can't get them using cheats. The cheats will be clear the next time you load the game, though the effect can still remain (weapons, armour etc).

ha ha ha 6 fingers?

And thanks gamesguru.

Kinda disappointing that you can only get the lambo 1 time in the game.

ANOTHER QUESTION (sorry for so many)

Where is the best place to get lambos in multiplayer? is there a place where they will always spawn? I'll check the forums here more and if i find the answer, i'll remove that question.

And also, someone said there is better looking hookers in South Bohan. Which that is the island that is pretty much the first island's tumor. So where are the hookers on the other 2 islands?

EDIT: And thank you RogsR34UK for clearing that up with your own experience. You sound legitament.

Edited by smith7391

PhilippineMango

If u want, u don't have to skip the cutscenes. Just do the missions that involve the storyline first, then do the side missions(stealing cars, etc.) later after beating story mode. That's what I did. I finished with about 27 hrs.