no missions after "ill take her..."

iiiii

i finished "ill take her.." and now i dont have any story missions. i havnt been called or anything for days in game time. i have called people too but still nothing. wtf is going on? im only 44% complete.

Which part of I’ll Take Her… have you done? The first bit where you access the car sales website and get the contact details for the owner of the pink Feltzer? And/or the second part where you must call the owner (between the hours of 8am and 9pm) and kidnap Gracie?

That’s odd, shortly after you should get a call from Packie telling you what to do next regarding Gracie. Check your pause screen map for any mission icons you may have missed.

its been like this since yesterday. i have checked numerous times. i called everyone and still nothing. i havnt even been able to do missions for ray yet. i am truly confused.

Ghostrider71

The same exact thing happened to me after "I'll take her". I emailed Rockstar after trying for a couple days. They were no help. They told me to try to sleep/save 2 or 3 time in a row. That did nothing. I finally just had to go back a couple of saves (hopefully you are using all your save slots). I had to do some things over, but it worked the second time around. I got the call from Packie and everything seems to be working fine (for now). You and I aren't the only ones that have had this problem. I've talked to 2 other people that have had the same problem. icon13.gif

well that makes me feel better. and i did use ONE of my save slots and it was back at "bull in a china shop". that was fun to do over.