Planet X (2012)

365_days_gone

365_days_gone

Who thinks there is a planet X that the government knows about and is building underground tunnels in preperation for its arrival and that in 2012 the world will end because of this planet? confused.gif

Total cookies earned to date: 71

Who thinks you're full of sh*t?

I mean, the concept of tunnels in a planet that far away is ridiculous. I tell ya, conspiracies there days! sigh.gif

Edited by Runey.
user posted image

Apparently there's a 10th planet in our solar system whihc has been nicknamed 'Planet X' somewhere near Neptunes orbit

As for the rest of your post....and what tunnels has to do with it i have no idea.

Edited by kippers.

kippers.png

I think what you're talking about is on exit mundi. No, I don't think the government knows about it, and I certainly don't believe they're building underground tunnels in preparation for its arrival.

I think you're getting the mayan calendar doomsday theory mixed up with the Planet X doomsday theory here. I'm positive "Planet X" won't be here in 2012. You can rest easy for the next few years.

Link

Might be worth discussing even if this topic is a little misguided.............?

Edit: I suck at tags, apparently.

Edit2: After further reading, Planet X is myth. So, no.

Edited by Reimer.

Yuck Fou

Suction Testicle Ban

Apparently there's a 10th planet in our solar system whihc has been nicknamed 'Planet X' somewhere near Neptunes orbit

I thought that it was way the hell out past pluto? I remember reading something about it a while ago.

365_days_gone

Watch these 5 videos to fully understand what Im talking about! Its very interesting stuff.

I spent a night of bordem reading up about this stuff once. How will building tunnels save anyone if a giant asteroid shatters Earth into nothingness?

365_days_gone
I spent a night of bordem reading up about this stuff once. How will building tunnels save anyone if a giant asteroid shatters Earth into nothingness?

Thats the government for you. Morons. sad.gif

Dude you are so right!!!! Some govmnt. guys came to my house the other day and started digging in my basement. They said it would be the safest spot when Planet X got here. So I am safe!!!! biggrin.gif

This forum has become so funny lately.

Someone should give Waddy a cookie for reading all this mindless crap and locking it.

If anything this should be in Debates, so people can discuss the possibility of whatever it is you're talking about.

I thought that it was way the hell out past pluto? I remember reading something about it a while ago.

Actually, Pluto isn't a planet anymore, it's a dwarf Planet. So technically, there are 8 Planets in our Solar System and Planet 'X' is actually Planet 'IX' monocle.gif

But anyways, all sounds like rubbish to me, but i'll watch the videos anyways.

kippers.png

365_days_gone

Actually, Pluto isn't a planet anymore, it's a dwarf Planet. So technically, there are 8 Planets in our Solar System and Planet 'X' is actually Planet 'IX' monocle.gif

But anyways, all sounds like rubbish to me, but i'll watch the videos anyways.

Please do. And keep an open-mind. Its amazing stuff. 50% could be true. 50% could be trash. Who knows. confused.gif

tommy vs. claude

I can't believe people actually believe this sh*t.

365_days_gone

Ill be laughing when theres 2 suns in the sky in a couple of years. blush.gif

tommy vs. claude

I could waste my time arguing with you.

365_days_gone

I could waste my time arguing with you.

biggrin.gif

You know, it's been proven that this is real, but the odds of the asteroid hitting Earth are slim.

You know, it's been proven that this is real, but the odds of the asteroid hitting Earth are slim.

But the odds of something large not hitting the earth for such a long time is slim as well. Something could hit earth at any time. Sooner or later something big is going to smack into earth, and when it does it will be epic.

There's really no point in worrying about it. We have no control over it.

If we die, we die. The best we can hope is that it's quick.

I actually hadn't heard anything about this until I finished Assassins Creed and upon seeing the ending, thought lolwtfbbq and decided to look it up. Pretty interesting.

I'm on the fence as to its truth though.

Indeed, I will accept my death when the time comes. As long as its epic, even if it has to be a slow and painful one. It's not like there is anything I can do about it in any case.

But if/when the world ends on 2012 it will most likely be due to some sort of war and the combined forces of nature's destructive force.

We could be at the very brink of destruction at any day from now. Who knows?

365_days_gone

Indeed, I will accept my death when the time comes. As long as its epic, even if it has to be a slow and painful one. It's not like there is anything I can do about it in any case.

But if/when the world ends on 2012 it will most likely be due to some sort of war and the combined forces of nature's destructive force.

We could be at the very brink of destruction at any day from now. Who knows?

God...

tommy vs. claude

Isn't that not supposed to come close to earth until 2029? I heard 2012 and thought it was that stupid Mayan calender bullsh*t.

365_days_gone

Isn't that not supposed to come close to earth until 2029? I heard 2012 and thought it was that stupid Mayan calender bullsh*t.

Well they connect the Planet X to the Mayan calender, the Bible and everything else that supposedly points to December 21st, 2012.

But the odds of something large not hitting the earth for such a long time is slim as well. Something could hit earth at any time. Sooner or later something big is going to smack into earth, and when it does it will be epic.

People who stare out into the sky would see something if it were coming towards us. Like the asteroid that's going to either hit or pass by Earth in 2012. And we won't know if it's epic or not, but if there are life on other planets that can see it, then they will see something epic indeed. It'd be like a giant asteroid smashing into Neptune or some bollocks. f*ckin' rad.

I dont get the main concept of the topic.

Are you saying that there is a planet named X and that will hit Earth in 2012 blush.gifblush.gif

365_days_gone

Are you saying that there is a planet named X and that will hit Earth in 2012 blush.gifblush.gif

Yes. Its 50/50 though. Im a little skeptical, but what Im saying is that the government knows about the Planet X and is preparing for it. Watch the youtube (5part) video in my previous post. smile.gif

Are you saying that there is a planet named X and that will hit Earth in 2012  blush.gif  blush.gif

Yes. Its 50/50 though. Im a little skeptical, but what Im saying is that the government knows about the Planet X and is preparing for it. Watch the youtube (5part) video in my previous post. smile.gif

ohh, okay, I see now.

Statutory Ray

I'm pretty flabbergasted that topics like this are allowed here.

It's bullsh*t, leaves no room for discussion, simply because anybody with a brain will see that it's bullsh*t at first glance. Debunking it would only be a lesson in common sense.

I'm surprised people actually believe this stuff. Yeah I've seen the videos about the Mayans, and their incredible track record for predictions, and what not, but it's quite possible they got this one wrong.

I believe it's designed to scare people, and it seems very exaggerated.

I'm not saying the world wont end. It will, but I don't see human intervention, predicting our demise.

We'll probably get taken out by some asteroid one day, when no one expects it.

Oh, no, your talking about Aphosis, got it's date pushed back to 2036. biggrin.gif

I don't know what to think about government secrets sometimes, and thats the way they like it. ph34r.gif