Little Jacob Last Package

CrucialTK

I drive the rasta ride over to where the indicator says the guy will be. I go right underneath the indicator w/ time to spare, but the guy isn't there?1?!?!?!?!? The indicator points up, but there's nothing but trees and sky above me. is the dude hiding in a tree?1?!!??

I drive the rasta ride over to where the indicator says the guy will be. I go right underneath the indicator w/ time to spare, but the guy isn't there?1?!?!?!?!? The indicator points up, but there's nothing but trees and sky above me. is the dude hiding in a tree?1?!!??

Trying to remember.. that one was a pain, IIRC. The guy's someplace not obvious, I want to say he's under a bridge or in a tunnel or something like that. I remember having to do that mission several times before I could find the guy quickly enough to satisfy the mission.

I also remember thinking, screw this GPS, I'm taking a shortcut. The GPS trail always got me there late.

He's there, though. Keep looking around.

Infinite Monkey

Is that the one where he's in the tunnel near the waterfront? That one gave me gyp + you do have to ignore the GPS.

I know the OP says "up" but still...

Actually, thinking about it, it probably isn't the same mission if you are getting there with time to spare...

But I am pretty sure I would have remembered if one of the missions ended up a tree.

Trying to remember.. that one was a pain, IIRC. The guy's someplace not obvious, I want to say he's under a bridge or in a tunnel or something like that. I remember having to do that mission several times before I could find the guy quickly enough to satisfy the mission.

I also remember thinking, screw this GPS, I'm taking a shortcut. The GPS trail always got me there late.

He's there, though. Keep looking around.

Thanks for the advice, just looked a bit more, was able to do it!

If I remember right, he's under a tunnel. I think that I'm thinking of the right one.

gamefreak78

yea that was like my second package i was like wtf, where are u.... assinine gps