How do you get a car to roll 5 times?

BRYMAN

How do you get a car to roll five times??? I have tried hills,curbs, etc and cannot do it..any help?? smile.gif

Infinite Monkey

I'm trying for this one too: According to Youtube you hit the low ramps at the airport runway at an angle. I gave it a go last night but the cops were all over me. suicidal.gif

Good luck.

I have done it.

You can build up alot of speed in an suv and fly off a bridge lol icon14.gif

I dunno perhaps it was the suv i had

I have done it with the swing glitch, by accident. The bridge outside your Bohan safehouse, the other side where you go on it, use a Cavalcade and slam on the thing, it would roll a couple. If not, just try running off a high building

the airport technique works for me. Fly down the grass that separates the taxi way from the runway and hit one of the little yellow Caution Blast signs with one wheel.

Swing glitch didn't work for me, And it's better to use the thin black ramps that are NW of the Northern Runway. Generally using the little ramp at Eastern Entrance of the Algonquin Bridge is the easiest way to do it.

I have tried the airport method a good number of times without success. That stunt jump on the bridge sounds a better option.