Where's the Miami Police?

movado2

An unbiased review. Well according to the fanboys at least....

With Carey cornered, Miami Police finally had their man... Huh? Wheres Waldo?... I mean Carey?

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4331/img0001lw2.jpg

Is the Digital Crack part of the DLC?

Zoo News Carjacking the truth, every week http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8679/imgrj3.jpg

That statement on the cover of Zoo News about carjacking the truth every week sounded like a premonition.

PolishAssassin03
What the hell are you talking about? mercie_blink.gif

I second that I think hes in the wrong fourm

Read the post... Do I need to draw you a picture even with the links? Or should I get Little Jacob to translate it for you.

Firstly, It's not Miami. Why would there be Miami Police in a fictional New York City.

Secondly, those magazine scans are old. Why would you post them now?

d653p.png

I second that I think hes in the wrong fourm

I didn't write the review or get paid for doing voicework. The Zoo Magazine review has been widely quoted by fanboys as gospel. If you have a problem with the Zoo review and what they qupted in said review take it up with them otherwise don't spam my legitimate post. Go troll somewhere else. I want to get the full experience of gta iv like everyone else and Im assuming the review is fact according to people here. So...

Where and who is Carey?

Where is the Miami Police in this game?

And in what area of the map is the Digital Crack located?

XD I thought you ment to post this in Vice City's part of this forum for a second lol

But who the hell knows.

The media said alot of flase sh*t and R* was too lazy too clear up the flase hype up.

Or maybe R* knew the hype was flase and that gives you the answer why they was soo quick to take down the gameplay videos off of Youtube.

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

XD I thought you ment to post this in Vice City's part of this forum for a second lol

But who the hell knows.

The media said alot of flase sh*t and R* was too lazy too clear up the flase hype up.

Or maybe R* knew the hype was flase and that gives you the answer why they was soo quick to take down the gameplay videos off of Youtube.

Thanks, When I went to youtube and kept seeing non working videos with "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" for GTA IV gameplay videos, for a second I thought I was actually using the in game computer at tw@

Edited by movado2

I didn't write the review or get paid for doing voicework. The Zoo Magazine review has been widely quoted by fanboys as gospel. If you have a problem with the Zoo review and what they qupted in said review take it up with them otherwise don't spam my legitimate post. Go troll somewhere else. I want to get the full experience of gta iv like everyone else and Im assuming the review is fact according to people here. So...

Where and who is Carey?

I'm sorry. I had trouble understanding your initial post.

I haven't heard anyone say this review is fact, but everything I see there is true.

I think Miami Police was a reference to something, and Carey was the reviewer playing the game.

"Digital crack" was a metaphor used to describe the games addictiveness.

Hope that helped.

Amunication

No, Carey or Wayne Carey is an Australian Football(AFL) player who got arrested in Florida by Miami police.

Where and who is Carey?

I'm sorry. I had trouble understanding your initial post.

I haven't heard anyone say this review is fact, but everything I see there is true.

I think Miami Police was a reference to something, and Carey was the reviewer playing the game.

"Digital crack" was a metaphor used to describe the games addictiveness.

Hope that helped.

Thanks Damo

No, Carey or Wayne Carey is an Australian Football(AFL) player who got arrested in Florida by Miami police.

Just learned something, Thanks, I didn't know that but its true. Just looked it up...