Avoiding missions

SmithB

Hello

I was just wondering that if it was possible to avoid doing missions for a particular person. Say Dwayne for example

Also does Niko get back with Michelle some where towards of the story.

reverendhannigan

I went for 100%, so I didn't avoid missions...

No, you don't get back with Michelle/Karen/whateverhernameis

There is a "Sleep" option on your mobile phone that you can use to stop receiving missions and pause the story if you'd like.

But if you're asking if can you ignore a certain character's missions and expect to advance the storyline, no, you cannot "skip" parts of the story.

Nope, you can't avoid them. There's only 1 in the very beginning for Roman that you can avoid by going on a date with Michelle.

You can put off some of the missions for a while. I didn;t do Dwayne's second mission for a fair amount of time on one playthough. I also managed to put off the UL Paper missions until almost the Finale on another playthrough.

BenOfficial

Actually I had story complete before I finished Brucies No. 1 mission. I had given up on that one for a while and just recently finished it.

fyi the roman and michelle choice mission at the begining; either way you choose, you still go back and fo the other mission.