Nikos nationality finaly proven !

MWC

Its idiots like the topic starter who ruin Wikipedia and make it the not so reliable source of information, its not the least bit funny.

So true. And it's a damn shame too because Wikipedia could be one of the best sites on the net, but because of (usually kids) messing with the information, you cannot rely on it at all.

I thought we already knew from the game's cutscenes.  Isn't he Serbian?

I thought Eddie or someone else asked if he was Bulgarian (during a car ride) and he said yes.

No, he asks if he is Balkan and he says yes.

Look at it now.

It's even more immature like that... "country of origin is Morons and Deuchbagland."

Serbian and Croatian are the quite same, But Niko was speaking Russian.

f*ck you, man. Eat sh*t as well.

He's totally Serbian. He speaks in Serbian. His mum writes him an email in Serbian. etc etc

Although I must say that supposedly he does sound more Russian than Serbian, according to my girlfriend, who is Serbian. Also his name should be pronounced 'Bellich' not 'Bellick'. But anyway.

The problem is people at R* are either stupid or incompetent.

He actually is Serbian (there is a historical connection between Serbs and Russians) but he speaks Croatian (phrases he uses are mostly Croatian, not Serbian) and he does so with a Russian accent. Serbs and Croats don't speak like that.

To summarize - Niko is a Serb talking Croatian with Russian accent. LAME R*, really lame.

To summarize - Niko is a Serb talking Croatian with Russian accent. LAME R*, really lame.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of him being a mix of all these races. Make him one thing only.

Tommy - Sicilian

CJ - Black

Vic - Black

Toni - Sicilian

And who the f*ck knows what Claude was.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of him being a mix of all these races. Make him one thing only.

Those are not "races" but "nationalities". And he's not "mixed" it's R*s grand fail, one of their f*ckups. They probably wanted to make Niko Serbian, but spent maybe an hour investigating how do Serbs actually talk and what phrases they use.

Good thing is, they track changes so all Wiki needs do is find out who was the last few to update that record and BOOM, kill their accounts for wilfully editing an article with false information.

Well i think all who played the game know he's Serbian(he speaks in serbian, his mother name is serbian, roman mentions that his serbian is bad in the first cutscene,name of the dude who betraied them in the war is serbian, all the names he mentions that died in the ambush to Darko is serbian, the emails sent to him by his mother beguin in sebian), but i just to make this gag thread when i saw this page on wiki, and with most people defending wiki as a "reliable" source.

Well i think all who played the game know he's Serbian(he speaks in serbian, his mother name is serbian, roman mentions that his serbian is bad in the first cutscene,name of the dude who betraied them in the war is serbian, all the names he mentions that died in the ambush to Darko is serbian, the emails sent to him by his mother beguin in sebian), but i just to make this gag thread when i saw this page on wiki, and with most people defending wiki as a "reliable" source.

It is only as reliable as the people who edit it; unfortunately, it is people like the one who altered the article in question that are to blame for Wiki's unreliability. It's a shame and should be dealt with.

Coltrane's Muse
Wikipedia is not a reliable source

And how!

user posted image

Well if it's on Wiki it must be true...

... I've just read it...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Man I was ready to flame for using Wiki but I just spat my beer all over the place

Isnt illegal to drink beer underage? confused.gif

i don't know why i'm even posting, but anyone with any sense knows that niko's serbian, and anyone who didn't already know before reading this thread should realize now that wikipedia can't be trusted.

i like legos though. Lego GTA would kick ass and finally something i could let the kid play =D

yeah i guess that's why i am posting -- because legos are cool.