GTA-protagonists sig

Flesh-n-Bone

Flesh-n-Bone

Hello I'd like somebody make a new signature for me. Was a long long time last I asked.

Name: I want a sig on the GTA-3 canon protagonists with them all in it. It includes Victor Vance, Tommy Vercetti, Carl Johnson, Toni Cipriani, Claude. Name can be "The Timeline".

Size: 450x100 - or whatever size you think fits best, just that there's a possibility to write a couple of lines below.

Theme: Positions of each pic should be left to right: Victor Vance, Tommy Vercetti, Carl Johnson, Toni Cipriani, Claude. Text can be "Protagonists".

Resources: Screenshots I'd like you'd use: Victor Vance, Tommy Vercetti, for Carl Johnson you can use either this one or this one, and you have two choices for Toni Cipriani as well, 1 or 2. For Claude use this pic.

Colors: Anything you thing fits best, as well as the best font you like. The sig is pretty much all up to you apart from the pictures being used.

Additional info: I just wish a good luck to the one willing to do it! icon14.gif

spdrlfc, you can find GFX Requests & Tutorials rules here and, GTAF rules here.

Flesh-n-Bone

I hope it's not much work, but you can make it a little bigger if you want and also there became a mistake between the last two pictures. But the main thing I would like is to get rid of the text and put it simple as without no text.

Thanks in advance!

GentlemanSquid

ok i will do that later (if someone don't beat me to it)

i accidentally deleted the psd so i have to do it again, i haven't time at the mo.

Flesh-n-Bone

ok i will do that later (if someone don't beat me to it)

i accidentally deleted the psd so i have to do it again, i haven't time at the mo.

Alright, then I can just simply use that one.

The only thing I really wanted was to get rid of the text and that all the pics can actually be seen properly without the M4 (on the right-end picture) would fade out in some way.

Though if someone is interested y'all can do it.

Just wanted to point out that Claude and Toni are in the wrong order, needs to be Toni then Claude.

Flesh-n-Bone
Just wanted to point out that Claude and Toni are in the wrong order, needs to be Toni then Claude.

Yeah otherwise it would have actually followed a "timeline".

Wel; I kind of see why he did it. Toni looks a lot better there than Claude does.

Flesh-n-Bone
if not claude would of been blocked by the gun.

Yeah your right. But I don't see why it's being such a big deal. I'm fine with that one, you really made it awesome, last time a sig like was asked by me another incident happened and Lance was put there instead of Victor.

GentlemanSquid

yer im not making a big deal, i get to work on another one tomorrow. (also i think the text looks a little sharp and theres a bit missing from the top)

Edited by gta_talk