Favorite meelee weapon and meelee counter.........

CryptReaperDorian

CryptReaperDorian

Do you prefer the swift and almost unavoidable knife or the powerful baseball bat that can can kill somebody with 1-3 hits to the head (especially when you hit somebodies head into a wall, computer, etc. it is usually one hit to kill somebody)? Also which counter meelee kill hit do you like most? The duck and arm swing, duck and kick to the face, duck and kick to the side and punch to the face, duck and double groin kick, lean-back dodge grapple head and knee-to-face smash, or lean-back dodge uppercut?

I always use the bat (however it's a pain when a gangster has a knife and slaughters you dead as you can barely fight back and you find yourself stupid because you got killed by one guy that had a meelee weapon, when a gangster has a knife just use a gun don't try to fight back confused.gif ). And when it comes to counter meelee kills (the strong ones that usually kill people and when they are down they don't move at all) I like the duck and kick to the face and lean-back uppercut.

how do you do all them counters i only do the one when he kicks in balls? biggrin.gif

how do you do all them counters i only do the one when he kicks in balls? biggrin.gif

Its random. But I also like the one where he boots the guy in the nads a couple times. He grabs his balls and slowly falls over, which gives enough time for a 3rd boot to the jewels.