SA vs VC vs IV vs III  

278 members have voted

1. 1. SA vs VC vs IV vs III

• GTA IV
    • GTASA
    • GTAVC
    • GTA III

NIKO_LIBERTY

Rockstar copied Scarface ok but Scarface copied the whole GTA series with their game and failed dismally.

Ph3L1z14n0
I heard someone say "Vice City is a dated game" and i just had to reply to these dumbasses.

That's because IT IS a dated game, the collision and driving physics were very unrealistic for the time, the shooting wasn't par with other games at the time, and the theme itself was derivative. don't get me wrong, VC was a fantastic game, but you can't compare it with today's standards (if you don't wanna talk about graphics).

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
Vice city had by far the greatest storyline...SA sucked eggs.

if u could f*cking read, it clearly says

sucks

I can read...Im merely saying that SA sucked eggs, its just something I say because I heard it on spongebob squarepants a whileback tounge.gif

IV gets my vote...with GTA III at a close 2nd.

Why? Well because IV took Liberty City (my favourite GTA location) and really made it even more awesome.

Go ask this in the SA forum. Then the VC one. Then the III one.

Moron.

SA wasn't the best, that game is for kiddies (good game, still). SA had the "gangsta" life, which suits suburban 12-yearolds.

Vice City or IV wins.

Yq5y51Y.png

RimsLookLikeCocaCola
san andreas was the sh*t you half steppin moist ass bitches whats hood whats really hood bitch?

You black, huh?

Currently have 10 cookies

Member of MAHFSWWM and The Society of the Black Spot.

blitsbebop

san andreas was the sh*t you half steppin moist ass bitches whats hood whats really hood bitch?

You black, huh?

No, he's just a rich kid who wants to be.

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

The comparisons never end. Until I play GTA IV, Vice City is the best.

Ive played all of the GTAs since GTA II, and i honestly think that san andreas is dumb.I didnt like the fact that CJ was supposed to be a gangster, yet he did EVERYTHING anyone told him to do.He never even argued...and honestly...can you see a gangster going from LA to Las Vegas and working for triads? NO! you cant...The storyline was just plain dumb. GTA III and IV are the best GTA games and vice city coming in at the 3rd spot.

Plus the map sized for San Andreas was WAY to big...

Vanillainy

Disappointed to see GTAIII with the least votes, I'd take it over them all. Amazing stuff for its time, brought so many hours of awesomeness. inlove.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

autotheftisgrand

I'm gonna vote for IV even though I haven't played it, and I got no complaints about it seeing it is how it's the first time for the next-gen consoles. I've been playing GTA since the first time it came out (BTW: I'm 16; so I was pretty young when I played it); and I'm still playing it today. So, in conclusion...

GTA is never about the graphics or the additional features, it was about the idea of a game that can be open-ended!

san andreas is the bestt

but IV is my fav

PBM

Gangster07

I think each GTA has its own thing,GTA3 was a brilliant game at the time but if you look back now its the worst gta of the series (not including the first gtas).

Vice City had the best story and character but SA had a good story and a massive map with loads to discover and do.You could do everything in SA its just the character CJ was a big let down he was a pussy.Maybe if CJ was like Tommy Vercetti SA would of being the best.

GTA4 for me isnt the best GTA its 2nd on my list.It has a great story and the best character yet in any of the GTAs.The city is detailed and the peds are smarter and everything but when the story is done there aint much left to do.I feel they should of added more things to do like you could in SA.The soundtrack is awful aswell ,one of the worst in any GTAs.

For me SA is still the best,it had everything apart from a good character.

harry43537
I think each GTA has its own thing,GTA3 was a brilliant game at the time but if you look back now its the worst gta of the series (not including the first gtas).

Vice City had the best story and character but SA had a good story and a massive map with loads to discover and do.You could do everything in SA its just the character CJ was a big let down he was a pussy.Maybe if CJ was like Tommy Vercetti SA would of being the best.

GTA4 for me isnt the best GTA its 2nd on my list.It has a great story and the best character yet in any of the GTAs.The city is detailed and the peds are smarter and everything but when the story is done there aint much left to do.I feel they should of added more things to do like you could in SA.The soundtrack is awful aswell ,one of the worst in any GTAs.

tommy was a douchebag

Wow pin this topic to show how some people in life really lack a brain. IV and VC kick major ass!!! PLUS why make this topic atleast make a poll to see who won wait 4 already did.

user posted image

That's what I call a Ford Mustang wink.gif

SA wasn't the best, that game is for kiddies (good game, still). SA had the "gangsta" life, which suits suburban 12-yearolds.

Vice City or IV wins.

true.

Gangster07

tommy was a douchebag

How can you say that??He was and will always be one of the best characters yet,he didnt give a f*ck about anything.Who do you want another pussy like CJ..

Tatertotts
I'm gonna vote for IV even though I haven't played it

Interesting choice.

autotheftisgrand

Mainly because it is my choice because it provides a new start for the series in an known world seeing as how competition is just coming round the corner.