Rule Brittania

SA vs VC vs IV vs III  

278 members have voted

1. 1. SA vs VC vs IV vs III

• GTA IV
    • GTASA
    • GTAVC
    • GTA III

san andreas was the sh*t you half steppin moist ass bitches whats hood whats really hood bitch?

I'm sorry, what? confused.gif

san andreas was the sh*t you half steppin moist ass bitches whats hood whats really hood bitch?

Fo shaw hommie, wutevah yo say! sarcasm.gif

/Me voted GTA IV ftw. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gificon14.gif

SA was pants! worse one imo. icon13.gif

"Any man can have one really bad day and end up just like me."

--The Joker

Horatio Humboldt

WTF? Erm IV is the best and I loved every other GTA game since III (played 1 and 2 and the London ones too later but they were rubbish)

san andreas had an atmosphere in the way that vice city did, huge area of gameplay, a long (and good) story with a variety of ways of approaching it, a ton of easter eggs and a ton of things to do. it's the best for me.

wtf IV sucks compared to VC and SA, found the ps2 gta's much more entertaining

The people have spoken. Give you next-gen console to someone less fortunate so they can afford the greatness that is GTA IV.

people say they like the old ones....still GTA IV is on top tounge.gif

probably the guests.

but anyway , i voted GTA IV.

blitsbebop

If you can't play Vice City, GTA3, SA, LCS or VCS and be happy or can't get over the fact that the graphics are dated but GTA was never about graphics then you are not a hardcore GTA fan.

Point Blank.

Theres alot of fake fans in this topic it seems.

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

blitsbebop

And if you can't play IV and be happy?

I'm talking about graphicwise.

I heard someone say "Vice City is a dated game" and i just had to reply to these dumbasses.

I'm aware but mine was a good question too.

Especially if your name happens to be GTAaddictforever

Edited by TT1987

blitsbebop

I'm aware but mine was a good question too.

Then your not happy then.

I'm 50/50% happy and not happy with what I got in IV. Not the best GTA game IMO but it was pretty good to call it a GTA game and add it to my collection.

I'm saying there are too many "fake fans" hoppin on R*'s dick for IV and I don't think they even played the past ones befor...they must be 13 year olds because they seem like they always want to hop on somethings dick because it's "new".

I don't want to argue but you're saying if somebody doesn't like previous GTAs for some reason, then they are fake fans. But if they like them all but GTA IV they can be real fans.

Algonquin Bridge

I loved and still love Vice City. I loved the city. I loved jacking an infernus/cheetah and messing about on Ocean Beach with it, parking up near the lighthouse, going in and jumping off of it. The graphics are still good to this day and VC has...a lovely, nostalgic feel to it. VC arguably has the best soundtrack.

I enjoy going on San Andreas. I disagree with OP and say that San Fierro was great, what with all the bridges. I can tell you, before SA, nothing could have compared to hijacking someone's fishing boat and racing against the cops into San Fierro bay from Los Santos Bay, seeing the Garver and Kincaid Bridges loom into view. Christ, those bridges were massive. But I found some of the features a little pointless, but it didn't matter, I liked and still like the game.

III had a sort of hollowish atmosphere- and I mean that in a good way. You felt small in such a large city. I remember nicking a banshee from the auto shop in portland, putting on the flying Cars cheat and flying across the gap in the Callahan bridge. the city was continuously grey- I liked that. It looked grungy, grimy and worn out. It all added to atmosphere. It had a great atmosphere and still has.

IV has arguably some of the best running people over feeling ever, coming close to VC's people squishing sound as they go under the car. R* have created a huge city, where again, like III, you feel insignificant. The cars look and handle great (just got to get used to it) and Algonquin is probably the best CBD ever created in a game. The landmarks, the people. The story is fantastic too.

OP, you take Britannia's name and mutilate it violently.

blitsbebop

I don't want to argue but you're saying if somebody doesn't like previous GTAs for some reason, then they are fake fans. But if they like them all but GTA IV they can be real fans.

No, I'm sayin someone called Vice City a "dated game".

If you was a "real fan" you would play any game from that series and still be able to enjoy it again none the less.

There are motherf*ckers in here talking with the "Vice City too old for me to play and I'm on with the new sh*t" type of attitude.

Like a fan of a TV series...even tho a new series came out he will still watch the re-runs of the old series because he likes them and want to enjoy them again.

IV is the best. For me, it's IV, III, SA, VC.

I loved GTA3's storyline, it had a better storyline then Vice, and better colours, rather then pink. But San Andreas was great, but I like III better, because I think it has a better storyline. I didn't like VC's storyline, San Andres was ok, III's was excellent, and IV Has a great storyline.

Thats just my opinion.

I just put in SA, and it felt...well old. Not graphics. Actually the adjustment back wasn't as drastic as I thought, but you can tell how much GTA IV has actually improved.

I still like the old style very much, but wow I can't believe the difference in the mechanics. Even if I were to play VCS (Which is the most recent GTA before IV) I would say the same thing.

blitsbebop

I just put in SA, and it felt...well old. Not graphics. Actually the adjustment back wasn't as drastic as I thought, but you can tell how much GTA IV has actually improved.

I still like the old style very much, but wow I can't believe the difference in the mechanics. Even if I were to play VCS (Which is the most recent GTA before IV) I would say the same thing.

I play IV, LCS and Vice City back to back all day long so I don't feel or see any difference but the fact in IV buildings are more tall, have more detail and car handeling.

When I got back on Vice City it did feel a bit funny with the cars drivein soo fast and Tommy's movement but I got use to it and now I bearly see any difference in graphics or gameplay.

I probably just need to float between them. It's the first time I've played an old GTA since getting IV.

The last time was about 2 weeks before it came out.

rollerball34
Wow pin this topic to show how some people in life really lack a brain. IV and VC kick major ass!!!

user posted image

Legend

sammyman88

Btw where is LCS and VCS, there good

I vote for IV , best.

SA was good but it aint beating IV

VC was awesome but IMO can't beat IV

III was good to but for me didn't beat IV

Actually now that you've pointed it out, where is LCS, and VCS? These two are always overlooked.

blitsbebop

Actually now that you've pointed it out, where is LCS, and VCS? These two are always overlooked.

I had them into a few of my posts. LCS is my 2nd fav GTA tho and VCS is like my last.

-GTA IV had the best story-line,best GTA characters ever (i.e Niko,Little Jacob, Packie, and Roman was very funny)AMAZING detail to the city, and all together the best game.

-San Andreas map was WAY to big and was annoying to travel to the other side of the map to kill some people for 100 bucks.Characters were bland and CJ was a dumbass and he was the worst GTA character of all time...and no im not racist.

-Vice City had fun gameplay at the time, but when i look back it doesnt really appeal to me.The city was bland, but at one point it was my favorite game.

-GTA III had loads of GREAT fun and a cool main character and is the 2nd best game next to GTA IV

My list goes as so....

1.GTA IV

2.GTA III

3.Vice City

4.San Andreas(Im expecting a lot of flaming because i put this at the 4th spot..flame on!)

That's exactly what I would have said.

Man, SA certainly sucked.

GTA SA is much better than IV..you are just voting on IV cause you have not played the other games. And putting this in the IV forum..no that is not right. San Andreas and Vice city are more popular games

GTA SA is much better than IV..you are just voting on IV cause you have not played the other games. And putting this in the IV forum..no that is not right. San Andreas and Vice city are more popular games

Um how do you know that? I've been playing GTA for years, and I voted for IV. SA, and VC are quite popular no doubt. Lets wait for another 2-3 years, and see how popular IV is. smile.gif

If you put this in any other corresponding forum, the bias for that particular game would still be there.

Which personally I think there should be a "GTA general discussion forum", so there wouldn't be as much bias.

The One True God

No, I'm sayin someone called Vice City a "dated game".

If you was a "real fan" you would play any game from that series and still be able to enjoy it again none the less.

There are motherf*ckers in here talking with the "Vice City too old for me to play and I'm on with the new sh*t" type of attitude.

Like a fan of a TV series...even tho a new series came out he will still watch the re-runs of the old series because he likes them and want to enjoy them again.

definatly NOT the same thing