That Special Some one

nebones

I literally sat their for 5mins with the gun pointed at him and without deciding wether to let him live or die.

anyone else do anything like that?

Brewster-Rooster

me too! Its been the same for all of the decisions, you really learn something about yourself while playing gta.

blitsbebop

1st time I just shot that bitch with the shot-gun....did not even wait a second XD

2nd time, I just left.

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

Yeah I know I did something crazy , just like how I wudda done it if I was really there

I pointed the gun at him for like 1 minute then I walked off to think about it not too far enough to let him live , came back pointed at him again and at that time the game felt really quiet ...almost as if I was there myself- just me, roman, and that bitch. did it for like 2 more seconds then slowly walked to my car and left...............................best moment in GTA ever!

Nah I found the "Deal" or "Revenge" part harder.

Killing Darko is the most badass cutscene in the entire game, along with Vlad's killing.

emigrating

I figured I'd just kneecap him and leave, little did I know a cutscene would evolve where I emptied the whole clip. Oh well, he's dead then smile.gif

I laughed at the conversation that follows letting him live. Niko acts so surprised at his own decision, I thought he was going to say it was as though there was someone else controlling him.

Ph3L1z14n0

I literally sat their for 5mins with the gun pointed at him and without deciding wether to let him live or die.

anyone else do anything like that?

Indeed, even after i knew that i was already gonna choose to let Darko live, it was still hard for me to not point at him, although i did say a juicy and fat WTF when he screamed like a girl and ran away wow.gif

For me it feels more satisfying to let him live because of the conversation that Niko has with Roman, it was indeed true, the best thing that could've happened to Niko's friends was their death, if Niko killed Darko, he would give Darko some kind of closure to his horrible life, in some way Niko's decision was "If i'm staying in hell, you're coming with me", when Roman and Bernie (GO BERNIE cool.gif ) later congratulate Niko it feels really good, like you actually did the right thing.

Edited by Ph3L1z14n0

thecosmicfly

I know exactly what you guys mean. I had my own personal cinematic experience during That Special Someone. I aimed the pistol right at him, walked closer, thinking whether to pull it or not for a good solid 30 seconds. I stop aiming, and walk away, only to take one last look at him. Then I carry on walking, and Darko does his wierd/hilarious handcuffed run and scream. I knew letting him live would give me a better concience and more praise from Roman and (Suprisingly) Bernie. I like to go with the cliche stuff. I did the mission again later just to see the alternative (Damn that execution was brutal, but Darko saying 'Thank You' totally ruined it and made it unsatisfying. It's like how John Doe in Se7en wins).

It's sort of ironic then how after sparing him I chose to do Revenge instead of Deal (Again I predicted Deal would involve more backstabbing. How right I was). Then again, Darko was already at rock bottom and suffering a horrible life, whereas Dimitri was a scumbag thats becoming highly successful and getting away with it. So I'd figure Niko would know that, so it's not entirely disjointed to spare Darko and do Revenge. Fact of the matter is, this game is thought provoking, deep and therefore more awesome.

Ph3L1z14n0
It's sort of ironic then how after sparing him I chose to do Revenge instead of Deal

The difference relies that Dimitri is a threat to Niko and Roman's lives and for that he had to die, so for Niko it was either Dimitri, or him and his cousin's lives, that's IF you choose revenge, but in Deal, it's the same motivation, to provide survival for him and his cousin.

While Darko was not, Darko was Niko's test to himself, to see if he is in peace with himself and squared with his past, if he can carry on and live the life he chooses or destroy himself with his own anger.

At first I thought "dear lord what a pathetic person the OP is..."

But now that I think about it - that's pretty damn good move by R*, and no OP you're not pathetic after all colgate.gif

I just took out a pump action shotgun and shot him in the head.