GTA V

bass1ld

Mr. Someguy

Unless it came with Vice City and [GTA3] Liberty City, very upset.

If it did, it wouldn't be called GTAV, in the same sense that Vice City wasn't called GTAIV. whatsthat.gif

Anyone rekon that the will be an 'updated' Vice city, then an updated san andreas?

I doubt rockstar would miss these out before creating a new city.

Anyway i like this new take on liberty city.

I would love a modern day vice city.

I haven't been to MIAMI ever. But from what I am told, it ain't that much different from Liberty City. I mean hell, Liberty City IS in FL. Anyway, maybe some bright beaches, but I am told the rest is ghetto.

WTF does 'yall' mean. I've seen a few people post it.

Is it one of those stupid contractions of 'you all'?

I haven't been to MIAMI ever. But from what I am told, it ain't that much different from Liberty City. I mean hell, Liberty City IS in FL. Anyway, maybe some bright beaches, but I am told the rest is ghetto.

I thought LC is set in New York State, or the hell it's called in GTA Universe. Liberty State maybe? Not in Florida.

San Andreas was my favorite game (besides GTA IV) mostly for the story line and features. I would only really want to see SA back if they brought some returning characters like CJ and the rest of the grove. It would be nice to see it in modern day and maybe with some new gangs, SA features+GTA IV anims, features, and models would be the best game. I pray for this and like 50 more guns to be in it, therer is never enough weapons. If there were differnt kinds of pistols like glock's , colt45's, desert eagles ect. I would love it rahkstar2.gif

I would much rather prefer VC with the beach scene.

And not fanboying here, why does people always say new GTA for the PS3, did R* announce that they will not be making another GTA for the 360?

I would much rather prefer VC with the beach scene.

And not fanboying here, why does people always say new GTA for the PS3, did R* announce that they will not be making another GTA for the 360?

I doubt they will stop bringing GTA's out on the Xbox.

It would be a stupid move for Rockstar tbh.

So whoever been saying that it aint gonna be on xbox, is rather a fanboy themself.

what would be the point in creating a new version of an old map (it wouldn't be vice city as they would need to create a whole new map/city, IV is nothing like GTA3's Liberty City so don't expect any stuff you have already seen

user posted image

WTF does 'yall' mean. I've seen a few people post it.

Is it one of those stupid contractions of 'you all'?

It's some country hillbilly slang.

lol you're having a little joke, yes?

1602McNeil5t douja

All I know is that R* is planning sumthing and what ever it is its gonna be hot and its coming out probably in the fall of next year

BUT I DONT WANT T0 PLAY WITH SUMBODY FROM AN0THER C0UNTRY AND IN VICE CITY THEY SH0ULD PLAY WITH LANCE'S NEPHEW 0R SUMTHIM

Would we have to play as CJ again? confused.gif dont think i could deal with that again. cryani.gif

"Any man can have one really bad day and end up just like me."

--The Joker

i hope the next LC is not an abbreviated version of manhattan again. i think i could live without the other islands, and just have a full version of the actual city, that would be fun. and i hope its not on the microsoftbox so that we can see a really good game, and not a dumbed down version that has to have achievements and have integral things left out such as fingerless gloves.

Neospectrum

If the next game is Vice City, how do you think they should call it?

GTA IV: Vice City?

GTA Vice City 2?

And I seriously hope they don't make it in another era then the PRESENT cuz I want modern cars & bikes not 80's garbage

Fuzzknuckles

Or Xbox, y'know.

I get the feeling the next FULL GTA, V, will perhaps be PS3 exclusive, perhaps not. It might be on a different generation of technology altogether.

But I think PS3 users and Xbox users alike will get a new Vice City and a new San Andreas.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

If the next game is Vice City, how do you think they should call it?

GTA IV: Vice City?

GTA Vice City 2?

And I seriously hope they don't make it in another era then the PRESENT cuz I want modern cars & bikes not 80's garbage

I hope they don't go back to vice city, i hated it. The guys were messed up and it was the smallest of all. And they would call the next vice city "GTA V" if that was the next.

reverendhannigan
have integral things left out such as fingerless gloves.

Fingerless gloves are integral to the game? You must be REALLY disappointed... sarcasm.gif

mr.raccoon
I wouldn't mind seeing GTA: Tokyo

Tokyo would not be bad, I just saw the the Fast and the Furious Tokyo movie and though it would be awesome to play a GTA game in that city.