My Day In Liberty City

Eddie Low Must Die

Eddie Low Must Die

Some random nonsense I encountered today...

Gang Activity:After I shot a pigeon,I suddenly heard a second shot.I ignored it at first and jumped in my car.As I turned around,I noticed an SUV coming right at me.I started to drive away and he chased me(wich I heard didn't happen).

Fat Cops:I noticed this fat cop running(wich looks hilarious btw).I figured I'd follow him to see what he was up to.He suddenly stopped,hunched over,and said "How 'come they(criminals) keep getting away from me?"He then turns to Niko and says "You got prison bitch written all over you".I wanted to kill him so bad after that comment but I kinda felt sorry for him and walked away...lol

Peds Parking!:OK,most will say "big deal",but I saw a guy park his bike(legally)and walk away.I have never seen that in a game before.

Master Chief?:Not really.But I saw a guy wearing a huge green helmet(no bike in site).He also had on camo pants and a leather jacket.I could've sworn it was CJ..lol.Anyone else see this guy?

woke ellie
Peds Parking!:OK,most will say "big deal",but I saw a guy park his bike(legally)and walk away.I have never seen that in a game before.

Actually, San Andreas has pedestrians parking in a drive way and walking away, or parking at a liquor store. Liberty City Stories, I don't think they have parking, but I parked a car in a parking spot (the car was in terrible shape) and a random pedestrian got in and drove off like a maniac! I do like the idea of this though, great to point out the fat cop, good quotes from the law of LC!