Help/Brucie Races

jolzew1

I have finished the game and I'm now going back to complete what needs to be done to achieve 100%. Before I finished the last mission I had already completed about 5 of Brucie's races. Now, every time I call him for a race he says there aren't any and to call back. I still have his like % over 90. Is this a glitch? No matter what he won't give me any more races. I have tried calling at different times and from all 3 islands. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

You need to be in the appropriate borough when you make the call

I have the guide and have called from every location where the race I'm missing is suppose to take place...extremely frustrating to say the least. I guess I'll try again...any other suggestions?

No, I still have the stunt jumps and the pigeons. That would be it other than the random characters but I killed Ivan early in the game so I screwed myself on that one....so technically I won't be able to get 100% without doing the entire game over which I am not about to do.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
No, I still have the stunt jumps and the pigeons. That would be it other than the random characters but I killed Ivan early in the game so I screwed myself on that one....so technically I won't be able to get 100% without doing the entire game over which I am not about to do.

Nope Ivan (or any character who can potentially die) are not needed to get 100%

All i can suggest is to try again after you've done the other stuff, maybe just some

time needs to pass, i definitely remember having none available for a while, then

he sent me a text again saying there was more. No idea what prompted that though

Could be the time of day you decide to call him at?

Yeah, I hear ya...all I can do is keep trying...it's just getting to the point where I'm ready to say F*ck it.

Nope Ivan (or any character who can potentially die) are not needed to get 100%

All i can suggest is to try again after you've done the other stuff, maybe just some

time needs to pass, i definitely remember having none available for a while, then

he sent me a text again saying there was more. No idea what prompted that though

Really? Cool, good to know. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just start on the jumps and wait to see if he calls me. Thanks

the nameless

Just to confirm, the same thing happened to me, then he sent me a message saying "when you 'aint gunning your delts or killing people, there be more races for you" So just hang in there.