this will p!ss me off

SoccerDudeACW

SoccerDudeACW

so i got roman killed, now im angry suicidal.gif so i gotta start over, there are a few things that could happen to my achievements

1. they are completely gone and have to do them again in the new game

2. they still can be done again in the game but wont affect my achievement score (the already done achievements)

3. the ones that i already passed dont exist in the new game and the only ones left are the ones i have not done

please tell me which (if any) is correct so i know what i will have to deal with to start the game over again quickly suicidal.gif

Edited by SoccerDudeACW

darkwombat

it's 3

once you have unlocked an achievement it's permanent and can't be done twice.

Plus i think there is a spoiler about Roman in your post so best to hide it...

SoccerDudeACW

i mustve saved the game? does that mean if i delete the old game after staring the new game..soemting will happen. what?

Jonny Jonny

Like when you go to sleep in your safe house, it saves it hen and even when it auto saves it dont affect the saved game

Mr. Someguy

Don't start over, you get to see a kickass mission at the end. It's the next mission. After you do that, you can start over.

SoccerDudeACW

im sorry for the spoiler, but its not necessarily what will happen in your game. anyway thanks for the help ppl

darkwombat

socccerdude, your Xbox gamerscore achievements are separate to the games saves of the game your playing at the time.

you could totally delete the games files but your achievements will always show in your profile, don't worry.

add this txt to hide youre spoiler [ spoiler] insert text here

(but take out the space in the first brackets)

Edited by darkwombat

Jonny Jonny
Jonny, your Xbox gamerscore achievements are separate to the games saves of the game your playing at the time.

you could totally delete the games files but your achievements will always show in your profile, don't worry.

add this txt to hide youre spoiler [ spoiler] insert text here

Sorry, i dont have a xbox, just ps3

darkwombat
Jonny, your Xbox gamerscore achievements are separate to the games saves of the game your playing at the time.

add this txt to hide youre spoiler  [ spoiler] insert text here

Sorry, i dont have a xbox, just ps3

oops sorry jonny - was meant to speak to the OP 'soccer dude' suicidal.gif

why are you starting over because that happened its the story line, theres no need for him anymore, you dont need him to complete the game? two more missions you have to deal with then the whole thing about what has happened to the storyline no longer affects you at all?

or you just dont want that to happend so youl do the whole game again?

SoccerDudeACW

i made like every wrong decision i could make in the game. plus, since i was playing it all night, i kinda turned into the character and felt like really sad and angry when he died , i gess i like connected with niko's storyliine. so i guess because i made all the wrong choices and want to fix them.

Edited by SoccerDudeACW

darkwombat

i made like every wrong decision i could make in the game. plus, since i was playing it all night, i kinda turned into the character and felt like really sad and angry when he died, i gess i like connected with niko's storyliine. so i guess because i made all the wrong choices and want to fix them.

dude, any talk of character death should be hidden.....even if you don't think it's a spoiler...the one above for eg lets people know a major character definately dies

you cant make wrong decisions...

but fair enough, and also you keep achievements but cant get them again, you can still get the achievements you havnt got in any savefile.