Why I love SR2

CP3NO

I'm pretty sure many of you seen the new video for SR2, the one where it disses GTAIv. Well whether you like the game or not, now this shows us something really good, that R* will need to put the good ol' SA features in the DLC. So we can expect the fun GTA style features in either the first or second DLC, as for the PS3 owners, you might get it as well, after that trailer R* will need to gain their fans back, so PS3 will get thei DLC as well biggrin.gif

i agree that they should,but they don't care,they're basically selling the title now.The media and the fans are hyping the game,all rockstar have to do is roll in the money.

if we can actually get some of these fan boys to stop sucking rockstars dick,maybe we might have a decent original game,without d/c.

i agree that they should,but they don't care,they're basically selling the title now.The media and the fans are hyping the game,all rockstar have to do is roll in the money.

if we can actually get some of these fan boys to stop sucking rockstars dick,maybe we might have a decent original game,without d/c.

Yea, ad look at it like this, like imagine yourself in R*'s position after seeing that trailer, if I want anyone to buy my DLC, I would have to try competing with the competition that is bringing back some really fun features, so I would do the same and extend the city and give my customers what they paid for

Personally, I hated that SR2 advert; confirmed all my beliefs that they would rather compete with R* than make a reasonable game.

if we can actually get some of these fan boys to stop sucking rockstars dick

f*ck you motherf*cker, not everyone who likes the game is a fanboy, some people actually like it for what it is, not just because they like rockstar. prick

Personally, I hated that SR2 advert; confirmed all my beliefs that they would rather compete with R* than make a reasonable game.

I do agree that they took the game ad too far, but now R* has real cometition, and could actually work harder on the DLC in august, it's all about the advertising wink.gif

I was hoping rockstar would see the ad,but even if they did they wont care.

And yea SR is trying too hard,i've seen their ads for SR and it looks like they're trying too hard.

SR makers should just learn from GTA's mistakes.

ComputerBlue

its smart marketing......when was the last time u seen so many ppl pissed off at R* and so many people dissapointed with so many things???

gta 4 didnt deliver....we might, give us a try.......

but like the other guy said, R* dont care, they just roll in money......

just like musicians.....first album, amazing, second album, pretty good, third album - crap......because they already got their fan base, and they know people will still but their music no matter what....

ComputerBlue

f*ck you motherf*cker, not everyone who likes the game is a fanboy, some people actually like it for what it is, not just because they like rockstar. prick

pure fanboy, lol look how emotional that comment made u....hahaha

SantiagoDomingo

. . . If they are going to make another Saint's Row, it is inevitably going to be competing with GTA IV due to the fact they are the same genre. They actually showed us what we could be doing rather than show us a whole sh*t load of information about things that won't be included in the game.

pure fanboy, lol look how emotional that comment made u....hahaha

He must be working for R*, and must be mad because we enjoyed the trailer devil.gif

Chill the f*ck out,it's the internet.

just because i like the ps3,doesn't mean im a fanboy,dickhead.if you really feel i was targeting you,then you better stop giving head to rockstar,i was talking about rockstar fanboys you won't make atleast one criticism about the game.

stfu and go back to your dick sucking.

4thosebout2rock

not bein mean or anything but why do you keep making threads almost everyone i click on is you.

just saying

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Well if you don't fit the description, then he can't have been talking about you can he?

Mr. Someguy

Maybe Rockstar should add a "Screw Around" option to the phone. You can set the game up like an MP server, but with all the normal features added. In this option, money does not matter. They should also allow more customization options, using pedestrian parts. And allow you to do be a cop and sh*t too.

I personally think Rockstar should wait until SR2 is released, then suddenly strike back with something huge (like the above mentioned).

not bein mean or anything but why do you keep making threads almost everyone i click on is you.

just saying

Well, iunno, lol sorry if it annoys you smile.gif

4thosebout2rock

nah im not being a dick just so you know but ya saints row 2 looks decent

i love cuztamation in a game and this game has alot off it. really makes it better

Iv in the other hand didnt have that

Hypothetical questions:

1) Imagine if SR2 came out before GTA IV... how would the reviews of each game be?

2) There are still 3 months or so before SR2 comes out... how many features from their trailers do you think will get cut?

Hypothetical questions:

1) Imagine if SR2 came out before GTA IV... how would the reviews of each game be?

2) There are still 3 months or so before SR2 comes out... how many features from their trailers do you think will get cut?

Honestly, I think IV was the only, or one of the only games in history to show a bunch of features, then have the features get cut and releasing what seems like a Beta version of the game

emigrating

R* doesn't care - they've already sold millions of copies of GTA IV. Anyone who haven't bought their copy yet will not be swayed either way by watching that video - they may understand what the video is conveying after the fact, but by then it's too late to make a difference.

Sure, some people will not be as quick in the future to pre-order a game simply because it's a Rockstar North GTA title, but the IV fiasco won't really have cost them anything in the long run.

As for DLC bringing us any more "action" - I wouldn't hold my breath. It doesn't make sense them releasing core gameplay updates as a download. The game as-is today is what we'll have to live with for a long time. The best we can hope for is slightly modified maps, more missions, vehicles, weapons, clothes etc - but no gameplay mechanic updates.

Furianer1188
just like musicians.....first album, amazing, second album, pretty good, third album - crap......because they already got their fan base, and they know people will still but their music no matter what....

I remember myself in Final Fantasy.

FF7 best gamer ever.

FF8 very good too.

FF9 okay...

FF10 hm playable

FF10-2 OMFG gay

FF11 dunno

stopped playing the series.

It is good that SR exist so R* is not the monopole and cant get lazy.

ComputerBlue
Hypothetical questions:

1)  Imagine if SR2 came out before GTA IV... how would the reviews of each game be?

2)  There are still 3 months or so before SR2 comes out...  how many features from their trailers do you think will get cut?

Honestly, I think IV was the only, or one of the only games in history to show a bunch of features, then have the features get cut and releasing what seems like a Beta version of the game

ya but saying that...you have to remember that a lot of it may be included in the DLC....im not crossing my fingers because at this point all the hype that lead to disappointment left me with a bad taste...but it might happen....

Fanboy?

user posted image

Well if you don't fit the description, then he can't have been talking about you can he?

ok im sorry, i know he wasnt targeting me alone and i shouldnt have overreacted like that, but im just getting pissed off that everyone who likes the game is being labled a fanboy by those who dont like it. and yeah i was a bit disapointed that not everything rockstar said was included, but thats what happens in every game, things get cut and usually for a good reason (they dont do it just to piss of fans), i havent let it ruin my gaming experience because there are still awesome features left in.

ok im sorry, i know he wasnt targeting me alone and i shouldnt have overreacted like that, but im just getting pissed off that everyone who likes the game is being labled a fanboy by those who dont like it. and yeah i was a bit disapointed that not everything rockstar said was included, but thats what happens in every game, things get cut and usually for a good reason (they dont do it just to piss of fans), i havent let it ruin my gaming experience because there are still awesome features left in.

FANBOY!

*runs away*

user posted image

emigrating

Funny that - I am pissed that everyone who doesn't think it's a 10/10 game gets labeled a HATER.

ok,don't catch a tity attack next time,''I kid,I kid''.

Mr. Someguy
R* doesn't care - they've already sold millions of copies of GTA IV. Anyone who haven't bought their copy yet will not be swayed either way by watching that video - they may understand what the video is conveying after the fact, but by then it's too late to make a difference.

Sure, some people will not be as quick in the future to pre-order a game simply because it's a Rockstar North GTA title, but the IV fiasco won't really have cost them anything in the long run.

As for DLC bringing us any more "action" - I wouldn't hold my breath. It doesn't make sense them releasing core gameplay updates as a download. The game as-is today is what we'll have to live with for a long time. The best we can hope for is slightly modified maps, more missions, vehicles, weapons, clothes etc - but no gameplay mechanic updates.

So you are saying Rockstar should just sit back and watch their fanbase crumble while their rivals are victorious?

ComputerBlue

overreacted?? just a bit dont u think.. haha

most people still like that game for what it is....but are very dissapointed....i do, but im pissed at how much it lacks....doesnt make me a fanboy....

atleast u are admitting that there are things missing and ur not letting it ruin your gaming exp.....when he says fanboy hes talkin bout the dudes who think its the best game ever and will take it to the grave with them....delusional fools in denial....

SantiagoDomingo

So you are saying Rockstar should just sit back and watch their fanbase crumble while their rivals are victorious?

Nay, we shall cut off all routes to R*, no more supplies and their empire will collapse.