who here owned a gamecube

nutboy

lets try to feel better and talk about this. Here are all my games from rating 1 to 5 on how much i enjoyed them.

sonicadventure2battle (4)

mario sunshine(2)

sonicmegacollection(4)

marioparty4(4)

supersmashbrosmelle(5)

animalcrossing(3)

soulcaliber2(5)

digimonworld4(1)(this game was a shame for me cause the first one on ps1 was addictive but it goes for a lot on ebay)

spiderman2(4)

shadowthehegdehog(3)

sonicriders(3)

harrypotterandtheprizonerofazkaban(2)

starfoxassult(5)

dragonballzbudiaki(3)

Don't post the same topic again, just ask for it to be moved wink.gif

Anyway, I didn't own one, but I seriously know how my Dreamcast games were better than most of Gamcube titles. They just SUCKED.

Don't post the same topic again, just ask for it to be moved wink.gif

Anyway, I didn't own one, but I seriously know how my Dreamcast games were better than most of Gamcube titles. They just SUCKED.

I kinda want a dreamcast but i still love my gamecube and always will. I perfer most of its games to dreamcast and xbox games(not ps2 though) it was a great consle for me.

lets try to feel better and talk about this. Here are all my games from rating 1 to 5 on how much i enjoyed them.

sonicadventure2battle (4)

mario sunshine(2)

sonicmegacollection(4)

marioparty4(4)

supersmashbrosmelle(5)

animalcrossing(3)

soulcaliber2(5)

digimonworld4(1)(this game was a shame for me cause the first one on ps1 was addictive but it goes for a lot on ebay)

spiderman2(4)

shadowthehegdehog(3)

sonicriders(3)

harrypotterandtheprizonerofazkaban(2)

starfoxassult(5)

dragonballzbudiaki(3)

I had one, and what fun a younger version of me had!

GAMES LIST:

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (10/10, puts the newer versions o shame).

Soulcaliber 2 (10/10, it just rocks).

And that's it! Really!

I have (Almost, NES/Famicom Coming into the picture at mein geburtstag, and i probably won't get a wii for a while.) the whole family here for a family portrait!

user posted image

SNES:Super mario world: 10/10Super mario all stars: 9/10The legend of zelda: A link to the past: 9/10Mega Man X: Hard/10Super Scope 6: ?/10 - Super scope is broken :(Rise of the robots: 2/10NBA Basketball ('98?): 3/10NHL Hockey: 2/10X-Men meet spider man - Arcade's revenge: 4/10N64:Goldeneye 007: 10/10Majora's mask: 9/10Banjo-Kazooie: 10/10Perfect Dark: 10/10Pokemon snap: 8/10Gameshark pro: Not a game/10GameCube:Super Smash Bros Melee: 9/10Super mario SunShine: 7/10, sold it.

Also, after i liked goldeneye, i bought 007 racing.

PS1:Goldeneye 007 racing: A dissapointment/10.Tony Hawk's pro Skater II: 10/10

Edited by poopskin

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I never really owned one. Though I had a chance to get a black one with two controllers, and four games for only $10. I regretted later on about not buying it. But I also had a PS2 and didn't feel like buying games for both consoles.

New account: Gezim