gta ...is there a country and western

dapadaz

There is neither a western/country station or one that has any of Johnny Cash's songs on it. The following link has a full listing of the stations and songs in GTA 4.

nickstemoeilijk

What I really don't get is why people bother to open up a thread here for each and every silly question when the same result can be reached with less effort on google...

SantiagoDomingo
What I really don't get is why people bother to open up a thread here for each and every silly question when the same result can be reached with less effort on google...

The way that I look at it, every new thread gives us some sort of opportunity to make a witty response, make fun of something stupid, random chance to spark a huge debate, etc . . .

nickstemoeilijk

The way that I look at it, every new thread gives us some sort of opportunity to make a witty response, make fun of something stupid, random chance to spark a huge debate, etc . . .

That's a nice philosophy, I'll try that for a change.

SantiagoDomingo

Careful with the witty remarks however, I got two warnings yesterday alone for 'spam'.

Fuzzknuckles

Careful with the witty remarks however, I got two warnings yesterday alone for 'spam'.

I got a verbal warning for "Pointless, snide off-topic remark" recently.

Yet there are people that breeze around here being complete dicks and never get any come-back for it. It's a weird double standard, to be sure.

However, mostly, new threads seem to be an excuse to kick off an argument. Whether there's any point to the argument or not. The trouble with internet forums is that the mods view things subjectively, so what one might see as a pointless, snide off-topic remark, another might find incredibly funny and think the poster is a superhero.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

SantiagoDomingo

Yet there are people that breeze around here being complete dicks and never get any come-back for it. It's a weird double standard, to be sure.

However, mostly, new threads seem to be an excuse to kick off an argument. Whether there's any point to the argument or not. The trouble with internet forums is that the mods view things subjectively, so what one might see as a pointless, snide off-topic remark, another might find incredibly funny and think the poster is a superhero.

You are my superhero fuzzy.

Fuzzknuckles

You are my superhero fuzzy.

It's the cape and tights, isn't it?

Signatures are dumb anyway.

radio station with johnny cash etc

cheers

How about checking in the game or Googling, it takes less time than this, jerkoff.

Yq5y51Y.png

nickstemoeilijk

Same happened to me a couple of days ago.

Superfuzzy inlove.gif

thanks guys

shame good to listen to when you been on the grade a

oh well

and

GOOGLE SHMOOGLE