Unplanned Shootouts

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

...i had just finished a few missions and then failed "catch the wave" twice...ive found that usually things get worse before they get better so i decided to move on to something else......of course someone had to pay for my failed attempts..

...so i head back to the my safehouse and get properly equipped for such things...camo pants, ski mask, black boots and black jacket..

...after trolling around for a bit and seeing no one of particular interest i stop and say to myself....well this will just have to be totally random...then i say...ok...im going to take a right and then the next 2 lefts and the 1st person i see im going to start a fight with...if its a car im

going to shoot the tires and go from there...

...well i make my last turn...its an alleyway and i see 3 cops standing around...after a brief mercie_blink.gif moment i decide i better stick to the plan...

...an rpg seemed like the logical choice to get the party started...so after a particulary violent exposion resulting in all 3 cops being blown into the wall i have an instant 3 stars..

i wasnt really expecting all the excitement 30 seconds into my hairbrained idea.......well no time to stand around and think about it now..

i run around the corner and jack the 1st car i see...one of those van-like taxis...thinking i can escape without too much of a problem i hop in...well...what seemed like 6 or 7 minutes later & about 20 dead peds i finally do...

...i drive about 5 more seconds and stop to look around and i am suprised i am right in front of the lawyer building...hadnt see it quite a long time so i go check it out and suprisingly i could go in...

i go back outside to get in my car and aftera few attempts i manage to drive it inside and barricade the door from the inside...

...i get out and look around & think to myself..wow...how in the world did i end up inside this place with a taxi blocking the door with black smoke coming out of it...lol...

then i ended up having a heck of a shootout/last stand inside the lawyers office......totally by chance....

...maybe next time i'll try a left and 2 rights biggrin.gif

That's a pretty good idea. You could also do the same at night in different parts of the city. Gunfights are easy to start in Hove Beach because of the Russian gangs.

Mr. Someguy

I got to see dwaynes gangmembers, a biker gang, and the LCPD in a largescale gunbattle that ingulfed an entire street. I tell ya, It was just epic driving down the road, and for once, NOT being part of anything.