White Wheels

protoz

read the readme again of that mod, it should be in the file you downloaded. but if it's your mod, just add the textures for the wheels in the GTA3.IMG file and then in the texture bit in the veh_mods file put that name of each wheel's texture file. that should help it wink.gif

wow, your VideoCard isn't so fast, you have a terrible problem of load, you may get some nice VideoCard first, nevertheless it's something with textures, if the vehicle comes with a TXD with wheels textures, is provably that they are not named right.

adstone1237

Yeah I have this prob too and it's usually because your vid card is too low end. 64MB video cards (like mine) don't display high poly & high detailed rims like yours that well. Try upgrading your video card.

Firstly, make sure the .txd is name correctly, as well as the .dff.

Also, what video card do you have? Post what video card you have if you have named the .txd and .dff Correctly.

And this used to happen to me on a ATi Radeon X1100 64MB, But when I upgraded it to a Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB PCI-E, Problem solved.biggrin.gif

u have to go in the vehicle_moddat file and edit it

If a little clear, then Go to Data>MAPS>Vehmods>vehmods.ide

Theres some lines u need to change. be Careful though, u need to paste it very carefully, as the author mentions.

Is it really because of video card? I have the same video with the same problem. I've done everything but nothing helps.

Is it really because of video card? I have the same video with the same problem. I've done everything but nothing helps.

No, It isnt a Video card problem, U hav installed the wheel mod incorrectly.

Just make sure you did what the Author Mentioned in the replay.

BTW, post the link where you got that.

Can you post the link to that mod? i would like to take a look, you know, just for make things clear

It happens with any wheel mod. For example let's take THIS mod. It contains wheel_gn1.dff, wheel_gn2.dff etc. And also wheel1.txd, which I place into gta3.img, and veh_mods.ide. Vehmods contains something like that 1082, wheel_gn1, wheel1, 100, 2097152. Everything is right, wheel_gn1 is wheel, and wheel1 is texture, where weels takes its texture. Mabe it's because I've installed another mods (not only wheel mod) before this?

BTW sorry for my english if something wrong smile.gif

I`ve had the same problem but I manged to figure it out after a short while.

you overwrite the dff file and add the txd file in IMG tool.

then you need to modify veh_mods.dat like this:

old: 1073, wheel_sr6, vehicle, 100, 2097152

new: 1073, wheel_sr6, wheel_sr6, 100, 2097152

then you save the file and run the game.

thats all you need to do.

if it doessent help then I dont know.

its not a graphics card problem at all, i have 8600GT Fatal1ty and it happens to me, you just have to replace the .Txd files (sorta refresh them) because some times the files dont re-build properly when you load up san andreas.

refresh the mod or .txd's and problem fixed, always works.

didn't you tried to ad it as a new line? cause it always better to have both data, you know, just in case. Also you all should use the Dff check of TXD Workshop or ReSpawn tools, it says what textures are in use so you can find easily what is going wrong

didn't you tried to ad it as a new line? cause it always better to have both data, you know, just in case. Also you all should use the Dff check of TXD Workshop or ReSpawn tools, it says what textures are in use so you can find easily what is going wrong

No I havnt.

I stick to IMG tool, SAMI and GGMM.

Works fine for me.

My only problems are some vehicle mods and map mods that crashes my game. sad.gif

• 6 months later...

In the wordz of thoze great modderz that have come before me, backup and DELETE the original wheel_lr1 or what have you first, then add the new veh_mod lines, the new .dff's and txd's. I'm havng that prob now, it mght not be you card at all. Maybe it's not too late. But IF, if you're still having that prob six some odd months later I tried this and it workd! cool.gif