Anneta4324

i think the cell phone was a waste

it could have had more use than just setting up dates and stuff

it said in a magazene that u could CHOOSE where to meet ur contacts

but as always, r* are f*cking liars

oh well

Edited by Anneta4324

Power someone thinks that the telephone is a waste

I think that it would have been able to have more use, than data placing simple up

I remember in magezine, that they said that u would be set up, where to encounter me

Very dissapointing quietly cools rather although off

huh?

Azzerwazzer
Power someone thinks that the telephone is a waste

I think that it would have been able to have more use, than data placing simple up

I remember in magezine, that they said that u would be set up, where to encounter me

Very dissapointing quietly cools rather although off

your english not so good?

don't quite grasp what your trying to say.

Did you just randomly pick words out of a dictionary and try to make sentences with them?

Either stop abusing translators and give up the posting until you can at least form a coherent statement, or.....yeah. This is getting ridiculous.

nickstemoeilijk

And stop opening topics for everything. One more and I'm going to report you, which I don't like doing, but I warned you.

Anneta4324
Either stop abusing translators and give up the posting until you can at least form a coherent statement, or.....yeah. This is getting ridiculous.

sorry, my regular english is very basic

nickstemoeilijk

You can't help that, but please don't open so many topics for small things. It will get you banned.

No problem..keep trying, the 1s that understand will help...the others well they can you know what... sly.gif

Anneta4324

You can't help that, but please don't open so many topics for small things. It will get you banned.

i dont think this has been discussed,

and how come on my topics everyone just insults me cryani.gif

He hates the cell phone becuase he thought it would have more of a use and have more functions to play with. He also says the magazines stated that it would be used to set up missions/where to meet people to get missions or appointments throughout the game.

All of which it does. And most of what he said does make sense if you weed your way through it tounge.gif

lol, i read 'cool' as 'cod in the last sentence lol.gif

kippers.png

nickstemoeilijk

And I'm beginning to thing you are/were Seriously Smelly or is it just a coincidence that you both paste Paschendale under each your original post.

Lame dude, really lame.

You're being insulted because most people do not realize english isn't your first language on here and they just lump you in with the children who don't grasp basic grammar and writing skills period.

The reason that you should not post on here is because you are struggling with english which in turns translates to difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say. It has nothing to do with who you are as a person - it is all about how you come across in making points when discussing things on forums.

I don't mean any offense about this, but until you can form proper english sentences, you're better off posting on another board. If you keep posting, this will end up in more frustrating and misunderstandings.

Just a tip my friend.

Anneta4324

And I'm beginning to thing you are/were Seriously Smelly or is it just a coincidence that you both paste Paschendale under each your original post.

Lame dude, really lame.

i saw that song and i liked it very much smile.gif

Anneta4324

You're being insulted because most people do not realize english isn't your first language on here and they just lump you in with the children who don't grasp basic grammar and writing skills period.

The reason that you should not post on here is because you are struggling with english which in turns translates to difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say. It has nothing to do with who you are as a person - it is all about how you come across in making points when discussing things on forums.

I don't mean any offense about this, but until you can form proper english sentences, you're better off posting on another board. If you keep posting, this will end up in more frustrating and misunderstandings.

Just a tip my friend.

i can sware in english, c*nt f*ck sh*t penish i think mercie_blink.gif

Edited by Anneta4324

nickstemoeilijk

@deyessorc: Did you get my last PM I sent you? You never replied?

nickstemoeilijk

Anneta4324 I say you are "Seriously Smelly" and you just created a new account to annoy us some more.

Your Paschendale video gave you away, nobody likes that video that much.

EDIT: Sorry for double post, it happens now and then... blush.gif

Just a tip my friend.

i see dick u are maybe?

See, this is the problem with you posting in a language you barely comprehend (both reading and writing it).

My post was NOT AN INSULT. If you could not decipher this from the context, then that is proof in the pudding that you need to stop with these forums.

If you continue to do so, I'll have to assume what a previous poster said, in that you are just purposely trying to be a troll.

Haven't figured out which.

@Nick - Yea, sorry man, I never replied. I will now wink.gif Been busy.

how about we make them downloadable?

oh wait, thats exclusive to 360

Funny, your english wasn't so bad when you said the above.

No go away troll.

Anneta4324

what is a troll bored.gif

cant we just disscuss cell fone?

Edited by Anneta4324

Anneta4324

Just a tip my friend.

i see dick u are maybe?

See, this is the problem with you posting in a language you barely comprehend (both reading and writing it).

My post was NOT AN INSULT. If you could not decipher this from the context, then that is proof in the pudding that you need to stop with these forums.

If you continue to do so, I'll have to assume what a previous poster said, in that you are just purposely trying to be a troll.

Haven't figured out which.

@Nick - Yea, sorry man, I never replied. I will now wink.gif Been busy.

shutup maybe you are a dick!!!!!1

wretlingrock392
i think the cell phone was a waste

it could have had more use than just setting up dates and stuff

it said in a magazene that u could CHOOSE where to meet ur contacts

but as always, r* are f*cking liars

oh well

you again omg lmao

How useless can the phone be when it allows you to get you through the entire game?

wretlingrock392
How useless can the phone be when it allows you to get you through the entire game?

dont ask dude dont ask lmao

That's what I'm thinking. The phone is a major part of how the game progresses, so I don't see how it's a waste.

It's much, much more in depth than the phone in VC, or SA.

Ph3L1z14n0

I loved the phone, they integrated it so well with the game, just think of the amount of things you can do with it, you can even kill people with it wow.gif !!! (packie's bombs)

Tatertotts

What people forget is that the ability to walk was useless too.