GTAIV: A New Beginning

cipherblaze

cipherblaze

Let me be an example to my fellow GTA fans. Dont ever delete your profile and items from your 360 in an attempt to clear space. There is no return from this horrible existence. I pray that none of you may know this pain. cryani.gif

GTAIV: A New Beginning confused.gif

cipherblaze

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... ha............. haha..... ahahaha................................................................................................

h a h

Edited by cipherblaze

Wait, are you telling people not to delete old saved games because they'll never be able to get them back?

OMG! I so totally didn't know that! dozingoff.gif

Here we go!

Last time I deleted something, it was miraculously gone.

So, I waited until this very day for it to return. But nothing ever happened.

I know how that feels, mate. You're a poor soul.

Just an excuse to play it through again...sucks if you don't like the game but I've had to do that with AC and COD4; accidentally deleted my profile as well.

cipherblaze

yes its true... I fell victim to the instantaneous phenomena know only as "deletion"

One day I am happily non aware of my memory as I frolic through the streets of Liberty City.

The next I seem to suffer from some form of amnesia as I patiently wait to see Niko in his business attire, only to find him in some track pants sitting in Romans taxi.

I warn you, no no, I urge you to be very safe with your memory. It seems that things might get somehow mysteriously "replaced"?? Or maybe "lost"... possibly even... removed??!

I just hope and pray that one sweet morning, when the sun is hitting my face ever so softly.. I wake, then glance at my 360... it glows as I power it on. The temperature is abnormally perfect this day. This one day, as I ready my thumbs for a session of GTAIV. To my very surprise, I find my Niko in his business attire.

I will keep you updated as the days progress, and as I await the coming of my memory to its bodily home, through my dedicated blog <nah>

Join me. Forever. alien.gif

Edited by Jayzamann

OMG seriously!!! after you delete stuff it doesnt return?!?!?! thx for the great advice pal

cipherblaze

...almost the end of day one....

Still my memory escapes me....

I wait