Will this work?

ULTAMIT WINNAR

ULTAMIT WINNAR

My question is regarding the achievement for surviving 5 minutes on a 6-star wanted level. Now that we know how to make cars damage-proof, can we use this glitch along with the 6-star wanted level cheat to get the achievement?

1. Get in a car

2. Pick up a date

3. Scare date away to damage-proof car

4. Dial COP-555-0150 to raise wanted level to 6-stars

5. Drive around in damage-proof car until achievement unlocks

So will this work? I can't try it until later if anybody wants to give it a shot...

... And if you don't mind having the fact that you cheated recorded on your stats...

kev the man

My question is regarding the achievement for surviving 5 minutes on a 6-star wanted level. Now that we know how to make cars damage-proof, can we use this glitch along with the 6-star wanted level cheat to get the achievement?

1. Get in a car

2. Pick up a date

3. Scare date away to damage-proof car

4. Dial COP-555-0150 to raise wanted level to 6-stars

5. Drive around in damage-proof car until achievement unlocks

So will this work? I can't try it until later if anybody wants to give it a shot...

wot u shud do is go into the middle of the subway near no stations and dial the cheat.

or get the six stars then go in the subway thats wot i idid

SantiagoDomingo

God damn, a lot of people are like drug addicts with these achievements. Bunch of junkies tweaking out because they might not get every single achievement. Junkies and hoes, lookin for the next score. Just enjoy the game and f*ck the achievements.

God damn, a lot of people are like drug addicts with these achievements. Bunch of junkies tweaking out because they might not get every single achievement. Junkies and hoes, lookin for the next score. Just enjoy the game and f*ck the achievements.

Why should we do that?

I'm not an achievement whore but i do like to get them, who doesn't?

i do like to get them, who doesn't?

PS3 owners , cuz they simply have none biggrin.gif

Haha biggrin.gif

The easiest way is go down to the helitours on the 2nd island and get loads of attention or fly to another island if you havnt unlocked it, and fly for 5 mins

The easiest way is go down to the helitours on the 2nd island and get loads of attention or fly to another island if you havnt unlocked it, and fly for 5 mins

Just getting a chopper from the airport and flying it over will save so much time

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Just simply take cover inside a building and shoot every cop that comes

your way until such time as the achievement is unlocked

Or, you could just try and survive it. Use a safehouse if need be, its how I got it. The South Bohan one is perfect for this as it provides an excellent chokepoint right in the foyer; free aim blindfire is actually pretty accurate because the range is less than 10 meters to the door...soon as they walk in BOOM lights out.

I lasted 24 minutes like that until I had to go and do other stuff; they just keep comin in so I just kept blastin'm back. Before I let it all go, I retreat upstairs, pop a few shots to let'm know I'm upstairs (thats when they figure out there's a back door and start comin in that way too) - then dump off about 3 grenades and go into your apartment and lay down but don't save.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Then go survey the carnage and pick up the ammo they left all around the place.

Edit: Tony ninja'd me. icon14.gif

Achievements are a great invention.

Also it gives people something challenging to do once they beat the game.