100% wtf to do now...

Fluffhead

You can continue to do the vigilante missions after you've completed the 20 to up your completion percentage. There's always some new criminal just around the block.

damn, if yall are that bored with the game heres an idea, BUY A NEW GAME! Ninja Gaiden and Lego Indiana Jones just came out, and if your gonna say your just a kid and cant afford it then get a damn paper route!

What about messing around with the damage physics and Euphoria?

Can people already do this for GTA 4. It sounds fun If it is already possible but I haven't heard of anyone who has made mods for GTA4.

And whenever I get 100% I play the game over like five times or so.

Edited by The Grove

GTAfanatical

the point of the game is to provide the entertainment. if i wanted to use my imagination for fun id go to sleep

You can continue to do the vigilante missions after you've completed the 20 to up your completion percentage. There's always some new criminal just around the block.

Bingo, we have a winner.

Oh yea, get xbox live and play multiplayer, it is the solution to your and everyone elses problem.

the point of the game is to provide the entertainment. if i wanted to use my imagination for fun id go to sleep

Is it really that hard to be creative? Or are you a lazy slob that needs thing handed to you?

You obviously haven't played an original GTA, because you would know using your imagination was a very big part of those games.

grand theft awesome

Another Thing In GTAIV That Can Be Amusing Is Jumping Out Of A Car When Doing The Unique Jump Over The Freeway(not the bike) Can Turn Out Pretty Grizzly Especially When The Phantom Is On The Road

fact is, and I am sorry if you don't like this, Rockstar have been VERy lazy with this game. I am bored of it already

NEWSFLASH!

EVERY game ends sometime. If you're at that point, move on. There are still things you can do in GTA... if you're not interested, the only other answer is move on.... we can't help you.

mahatmahatma

- shove people over railings/down stairs/in front of trains

- play chicken with the trains/other cars (it's good cos cars actually swerve out of your way)

- CAR DAMAGE - really, there's so much you can freaking do to the cars in this game. Try setting up a long car on one of those pointy steel barriers at the beginning of an on ramp, then ramming the car with a fire truck, or just generally using the fire truck to ram things, or just crashing and flipping things generally

- use the quick-switch cinematic button to add a movie-type element to all chases/crashes (if you press L3 on the PS - dunno what the control is on xbox - you see everything in super slo mo. Try getting into a cop chase and then finding the camera view ON THE COP CAR and see how far you can keep 'em chasing)

- stunt jumps, skate parks, beach/dirt offroading (not as satisfying as SA countryside, but still)

- jumping off buildings/out of helicopters/from cars at high speeds

- get an NRG and drive full speed into the toll gate barriers. There's a particular angle you can hit, kinda right at the end, where you get completely coathangered, and it looks awesome. Kinda hard to do.

- obtain EVERY law enforcement vehicle without cheating - try getting an FIB Buffalo (NOT from the mission) without cheating - it's not that easy

- vigilante missions

- start fights between pedestrians

- box, knife fight, baseball bat everyone...surprising amounts of fun

- read the in game internet! funny stuff

- check out all the in game billboards/funny store names

- keep all your cars clean...err

- try and find all the rare tuner versions of cars...not that hard, but it would take a while if you wanted to find all of them. Some of them are pretty cool anyway

- bust into and out of the prison. just an idea, I've never tried it.

- try and actually kill people with the Annihilator

- MULTIPLAYER! So far, Race seems to have the most replay value for me...cos I like the driving, and it's not so necessary that you play with people WHO AREN'T DOUCHES, like the other modes that are more prone to lame gameplay

- MULTIPLAYER, free mode, free race with friends, get a headset, get some crazy action going...take on the cops, take on each other, roleplay, bla bla bla

yeah I'm out

Sadly you have to be creative to find something to do in IV, they just don't give you anything to do compared to SA as wayninja posted. But here's stuff I've been doing to pass time. Doesn't seem like much but I'm surprised how easily I can blow an hour or two just doing these things.

Go into the amusement park's bowling alley, get up to the Burger Shot counter and take a ketchup/mustard bottle and drop it on a bowling lane. Repeat for all containers. People's bowling balls fly all over the place when hitting the bottles and they can even hit your own pins if they're playing in a lane next to you. Block your own lane and piss off Roman. I drove a car in there to mess around some more but everyone ran out. I wonder if a bike would be more subtle. I don't think you can get a car in the bowling alley at Golden Pier because there's a fence blocking the sidewalk.

Push someone to make him angry so he tries to hit you. Get near somebody so that his/her punch hits another person and starts a brawl. Do the same near the swing of death by luring them next to it. Decent fun but too easy for the cops to ruin it for you, as usual.

Bump someone with a car just enough to knock them over and make them angry and as they grab your door handle, drive off and drag them around.

Get a hooker and find interesting ways/places to "get serviced". I found out she will do the deed even when the car is upside-down.

lol.gif I have GOT to try that one.

I get packie's bombs and attach them to unsupecting police cars. I then get a 4-5* wanted level and blow them up.

Well what did you do in San Andreas after 100%?

Hood surfing

Hydra dogfighting with military

Car modding

Skydiving/base jumping

Take loans from the mob and kill of their hitmen

Mountain biking with massive bunny hops across Mt Chiliad

Awesome cheats

Tank/Flamethrower/chainsaw/Combine carnage with or without homie recruits

Chain towtrucks

Tanker missions

Gamble

Ammunation challenges

Aquire all properties

Derail trains

Jetpack sniper

Burglary

Just to name a few...

o boy i miss SA...shame my sister trod on the f*cking disk the stupid bitch, im gna snap the gtaIV disc over her head hopefully a shard will seriously hurt her lol

GTAfanatical

Is it really that hard to be creative? Or are you a lazy slob that needs thing handed to you?

You obviously haven't played an original GTA, because you would know using your imagination was a very big part of those games.

i played thewm from the first top down one until now and every game added to the gameplay.

sure i can use my imagination. but why should i have to rely on imagination alone because rockstar decided to scam us by not puting in content so they can coin more money from us in downloadable content

the sad thing is the difference between the fanboys here and real fans, is that real fans would want the best and not take second grade.

no argument any fanboy has come up with gives a good reason why they took away from the gameplay rather than added to it.they just lap it up and make excuses