Liberty City Fight Club

AbSoLuTiOn

AbSoLuTiOn
great your back icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

i was starting to worry about this project...please add-me,i aint on "the list" yet.

psn = ric-013

a few suggestions:

- doing teams or should help (8 ppl max,so at least 2 teams can get in a game)

- there should be as few rules as possible...like it would be in a real figth club

- there should be variations in fight types (ex: 1-on-1, 2-on-2, team vs.team ) and themes (ex: fist only)

- ranking should be calculated in "wins" for both players and teams...so a player gets "wins" even if is team lose

but thoses are only suggestions...do has you wish,its your project.

im all-in to scout around top locations...

Response to Suggestions

1. If i was to do teams it wouldn't be a frequent thing, only every so often.

2. Yeah i agree, the only rules at the moment are:

-No Guns

-Melee Weapons ONLY.

3. I think a few 2-on-2 games would be cool, but i think most of them would be 1-on-1.

4. I'll probably come up with some kind of leader board table for each group.

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll definitely try and work the into the Fight Club.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

@Bocabay: Maybe Knifes but they kind give the person using it an advantage, maybe just fists and Baseball Bats.

PMSL... i had a knife in our war n got slaughtered by all the DDZN

If you know how to use a bat...its the best 1...i still gotta learn lol

Also, about the size of the list. I was going to split them up into sort of tourneys, maybe assign each group a leader, someone who hosts the game and has the responsibility of getting each person into that game at whenever time it starts.

Maybe split the groups according to timezone seeing as that would be easier for everyone...

AbSoLuTiOn

I'm on GTA at the moment scouting locations,add me and send me a message and i'll invite you to the game.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

I'm on GTA at the moment scouting locations,add me and send me a message and i'll invite you to the game.

Well, that worked... The game was so glitchy and people were constantly grenading and rpg'ing...

AbSoLuTiOn

Well, that worked... The game was so glitchy and people were constantly grenading and rpg'ing...

Sorry, that was my friend from america, he didn't know what we where doing.

Anyway, i made a SnapMap of some possible locations, some of them are roofs, so i advise using a chopper, preferable a Maverick, to check them out.

Click here to view the SnapMap

Tell me what you think of the places and i'll choose the one people like the most.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

lordjubblydave

Sorry, that was my friend from america, he didn't know what we where doing.

Anyway, i made a SnapMap of some possible locations, some of them are roofs, so i advise using a chopper, preferable a Maverick, to check them out.

Click here to view the SnapMap

Tell me what you think of the places and i'll choose the one people like the most.

Can i fight ? Add me i think you could do a royal rumble on top of a building last one standing Im going on freemode in a bit ill have a mooch around for locations

Add me to the list: dandylalex

are u that desperate? u posted 3 times im sure absoloution will put u in if u shut ya mouth.

anywayz i found a good place in the industrial estate on top of one of them big storage coolers.its got railings around and its about 50ft in the air and a big circle. ill add you now absoloution, and when your on free mode,invite me coz im always mucking around in there.ok biggrin.gif

and the kid who said we should split the timezones! i think it was -M-, thats a great idea,stops lag and splits the list, so next everyone who wants in, should post were there from, for absoloution to know were every 1 is from and to split us all up e.g england and most ov europe/ and then america and so on......

Add me to the list: dandylalex

are u that desperate? u posted 3 times im sure absoloution will put u in if u shut ya mouth.

anywayz i found a good place in the industrial estate on top of one of them big storage coolers.its got railings around and its about 50ft in the air and a big circle. ill add you now absoloution, and when your on free mode,invite me coz im always mucking around in there.ok biggrin.gif

and the kid who said we should split the timezones! i think it was -M-, thats a great idea,stops lag and splits the list, so next everyone who wants in, should post were there from, for absoloution to know were every 1 is from and to split us all up e.g england and most ov europe/ and then america and so on......

The storage cooler things are too big. Need a smaller place than that.

Im In

PSN ID: BatesAvfc.

@Joe, Im from England

hey there!!! fellow brit. aston villa? lol i love that team full of youngsters and promise. the thing is i want them at my team, yer liverpool lol sorry...

Liverpool have such a great side. Gerrard, Crouch, Alonso, Torres. If only they'd piss off to the proper red team. Sunderland for life. icon14.gif

Has anyone considered the Coliseum on the way to the airport?

The colliseum? If your on about the one in Meadows Park, then thats to big. Need something smaller again.

The colliseum? If your on about the one in Meadows Park, then thats to big. Need something smaller again.

Well with 16 players crowding around them + cars etc, you could make an impromptu ring. I still feels like the right setting however imho.

Well with 16 players crowding around them + cars etc, you could make an impromptu ring. I still feels like the right setting however imho.

Love that idea. Would be amazing, i'm really excited about the fight club.

hey there!!! fellow brit. aston villa? lol i love that team full of youngsters and promise. the thing is i want them at my team, yer liverpool lol sorry...

Thanks. what you think about the Gareth Barry situation? to be honest, he's moved right down in my rankings for his childish and greedy atitude. But yeah, the young players as a Villan am really proud of the performances and attitude every week last season.

Im In

@Joe, Im from England

Liverpool have such a great side. Gerrard, Crouch, Alonso, Torres. If only they'd piss off to the proper red team. Sunderland for life. icon14.gif

great team. can't win nout tho lol, torres is imense, ive liked him for years and my dream came true when he joined, alonso is class no doubt, but i don't mind if we see the back of him to get barry, sorry bates!!! gerrard is best in world, i love villa with the likes of young and aggy and barry biggrin.gif

and the situation? well sumtimes your big players have to go, with the likes of man u,arsenal,chelsea,liverpool,madrid,barca all wanting big english players, who would turn down them teams? lol i wouldn't, its all about money these days and yes barry can get the same wages at villa, but its about trophies these days init that means more to players. altho villa will defo be fighting for champs league with o neil(great boss) next year, i reckon barry needs euro footy for experience to stay in (whats gunna be a great young) england team to come. but with the likes of aggy and young, villa's unlucky seasons will come to an end and you'll get your euro footy asap with o'neil trust me, villa are my 3rd team. behind liverpool and hull city coz im near hull.

and i don't mind were this fight club is gunna be i just want it to happen asap.

Edited by joec1987

Love that idea. Would be amazing, i'm really excited about the fight club.

Thanks. what you think about the Gareth Barry situation? to be honest, he's moved right down in my rankings for his childish and greedy atitude. But yeah, the young players as a Villan am really proud of the performances and attitude every week last season.

Im In

@Joe, Im from England

great team. can't win nout tho lol, torres is imense, ive liked him for years and my dream came true when he joined, alonso is class no doubt, but i don't mind if we see the back of him to get barry, sorry bates!!! gerrard is best in world, i love villa with the likes of young and aggy and barry biggrin.gif

and i don't mind were this fight club is gunna be i just want it to happen asap.

Outside of Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea; Liverpool definately can whip any teams ass. They have alot of potential however it isn't matched by their budget. I'm sure this transfer period will bode well for them. If only Liverpool picked up Theo Walcott.... I'd switch to the Gunners in a heartbeat.

and the situation? well sumtimes your big players have to go, with the likes of man u,arsenal,chelsea,liverpool,madrid,barca all wanting big english players, who would turn down them teams? lol i wouldn't, its all about money these days and yes barry can get the same wages at villa, but its about trophies these days init that means more to players. altho villa will defo be fighting for champs league with o neil(great boss) next year, i reckon barry needs euro footy for experience to stay in (whats gunna be a great young) england team to come. but with the likes of aggy and young, villa's unlucky seasons will come to an end and you'll get your euro footy asap with o'neil trust me, villa are my 3rd team. behind liverpool and hull city coz im near hull.

Yeah, i agree, im totally okay with him for wanting to go, because hes done a hell of alot for us, visa versa. But he's being plain greedy, and disrespecting the Manager & the Owner, thanks, im glad someone thinks we are going to get europe. We seem to be somehow nudged h=out each season, through weird happenings like Tottenham winning the league cup lol.gif

But Liverpool, my second favourite team, the players excite me every season.

Yeah, i agree, im totally okay with him for wanting to go, because hes done a hell of alot for us, visa versa. But he's being plain greedy, and disrespecting the Manager & the Owner, thanks, im glad someone thinks we are going to get europe. We seem to be somehow nudged h=out each season, through weird happenings like Tottenham winning the league cup lol.gif

But Liverpool, my second favourite team, the players excite me every season.

good good, glad to hear were on the same level! biggrin.gif

im pretty sure villa will get european footy, and barry? yer he is greedy but a great player, he has done great things to the club and owner and manager but he needs the european footy to go with his international duty, you no what i mean, i can't really say much about liverpool coz no big player has gone anywhere else except for mikey owen? but look what he's like now, he strugglies to keep fit, so i can't really say much else. liverpool will win premiership in a few years time don't worry, and im sure villa will capture one cup this year and maybe get a uefa or champs spot 2. anywayz add me sumtime bates, psn: LFC-JC9

Dont mean to moan guys but isnt this a thread about a GTA fight club and not one on the will he wont he Gareth Barry Saga. confused.gif

Dont mean to moan guys but isnt this a thread about a GTA fight club and not one on the will he wont he Gareth Barry Saga. confused.gif

Nah i no, sorry, back to topic happy.gif