Liberty City Fight Club

AbSoLuTiOn

ChristopherD

Ok...

I agree with ric-013 that the final dates should be determined by the person who started this thread, but I believe AbSoLuTions is currently doing a custom TDM (saw it in another thread).

So, I thought that a bunch of us could get together in freemode on Sunday and maybe talk about how we can make it work and scout out some locations. You all really need to see the nuclear reactors (the flash I made really doesn't show it too well), I think it would be perfect.

Anyway, I will be on Sunday @ 1pm eastern time, US, so if any of you would like to join send me a Friend Request on Sunday (not before or I won't be able to keep track) with "LCFC" in the body so I know who you are and I'll add you.

I'll start a "Party" and once everyone is in, we will go into FreeMode and go check out the reactors and any other ideas that ppl have.

I really think this could be cool, but I do not have the time to organize it myself.

PSN: ChristopherD

Thanks Chris for the post...

I was actually thinking of starting one of these up myself as I have been constantly checking this to see if it is actually starting. With the permission of Absolution I might make my own thread and make a new psn account strictly for this so mass messages can be sent easily and efficiently. I have already found the perfect location and thought of a tournament style system and also a few special events involving the multiplayer clan 'LCPD'. I don't just want to steal the baton however I will be online regularly and think this will be very cool.

Let me know what you guys think anyways. smile.gif

ChristopherD

I'm all for it if Absolutions doesn't object...

Anything to make this thing happen already...

i agree...if this thing dont start soon,ppl will back-off.

suggestions:

-pm "absolutions" and ask whats going on...(ill do it,...*EDIT* done.)

-he should send a psn message to all who were willing to join, to say it will start soon..

-set a 1st tournament date/time

if this dont work someone else (who really have time to put into this) should take-over.

So, I thought that a bunch of us could get together in freemode on Sunday and maybe talk about how we can make it work and scout out some locations. You all really need to see the nuclear reactors (the flash I made really doesn't show it too well), I think it would be perfect.

Anyway, I will be on Sunday @ 1pm eastern time, US, so if any of you would like to join send me a Friend Request on Sunday (not before or I won't be able to keep track) with "LCFC" in the body so I know who you are and I'll add you.

sounds great..ill be there if i can,do you have a mic?,i do.

Edited by ric-013

posting in here as i may be interested at a further time

ChristopherD

yup...

yeah count me in.

PSN : corrrx

whats your psn anyway?

We could hold it, in the skateparks? Or mabye on a flat roof? and we could have diffrent types of matches, like first one to push the other person off the building and too his death wins,.

or we could just get all of us, to drive to a quiet street, park all of our cars, and the two people who are competing will be in the middle of the circle of the other players, and cars. Also we need a referee, so that no cheating or whatever happens, and everything is fair.

so yeah, i love the idea, count me in.

yup...

SORRY...i could not be there,did you spot any new location???...ill send you a "friend invite" on psn.

btw,i sent a pm to absolution..no reply yet

maybe we should use this topic to promote "garage league" fight club,where anybody can set-up an event and do practice fights until a real tournament can be set...also why not do small teams ( 4 ppl ) so it can be team vs. team,imagine 4 teams events....

Absolution, I'm extremely intrested in this... My PSN is 'DoubleAgent_M'.

Edited by -M-

AbSoLuTiOn
Absolution, I'm extremely intrested in this... My PSN is 'Matty-E-'.

I'll add you now, i'll also hopefully be able to add every single person on that list when 2.40 rolls around as they are boosting the friends list number up to 100.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

Absolution, I'm extremely intrested in this... My PSN is 'Matty-E-'.

I'll add you now, i'll also hopefully be able to add every single person on that list when 2.40 rolls around as they are boosting the friends list number up to 100.

On second though could you change my PSN to 'DoubleAgent_M' it's my new account. ty...

Anyone from Fight Club want to add me send me a friend request and I will take you to where I spar and we can practice for the big event. That's 'DoubleAgent_M' people add me...

boosting the friends list number up to 100.

Didn't know that, cheers icon14.gif

Add me to list abso i'll have a go. Have you got an 'arena' to do it in?

Have you got an 'arena' to do it in?

Not officially I don't think but someone once mentioned underneath the bomb da base boat that Niko arrived in so I went and checked it out and to the back of it is a load of boxes arranged in a sort of circular shape which would be perfect and the secretive location would add to the realism...

Just a thought: Is armour allowed?...

AbSoLuTiOn

@-M-: I'll add you Wednesday (when 2.40 is out) and i think i have a place sorted out as i'm not sure if you can get inside the ship unless your doing the BDBII Co-op. Oh and Armour doesn't really mater, it doesn't tend to block melee weapons.

@TheFreshPrince:Nope you can still join, just giove me your PSn and i'll add you to the list.

@BowZa: Nice to see that you wanna take part, gonna add you to the list.

@chucklesthegtadude: Same for you, i'll put you on the list.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

i think we should just get a bunch of cars and make a circle with them in a big road and then the people who aint fighting sit or stand on the cars and then u got the 2 fighters in the middle, also absoloution im in the list twice maybe sum 1 else's psn tag can fit in there instead of two of mine.

Psn ; LFC-JC9

let me know if it still goes ahead, by posting in here as always thanks.

(EDITED) also there is nearly 50 in the list, only 16 can fit in a game? so its gunna be a tuffy.

Edited by joec1987

Absolution, id be up for that, already on your list, sounds good.

Ps can i use my trusted knife or is it fists only.

AbSoLuTiOn
i think we should just get a bunch of cars and make a circle with them in a big road and then the people who aint fighting sit or stand on the cars and then u got the 2 fighters in the middle, also absolution i'm in the list twice maybe sum 1 else's psn tag can fit in there instead of two of mine.

Psn ; LFC-JC9

let me know if it still goes ahead, by posting in here as always thanks.

(EDITED) also there is nearly 50 in the list, only 16 can fit in a game? so its gunna be a tuffy.

Ok i'll change that now.

Also, about the size of the list. I was going to split them up into sort of tourneys, maybe assign each group a leader, someone who hosts the game and has the responsibility of getting each person into that game at whenever time it starts.

@Bocabay: Maybe Knifes but they kind give the person using it an advantage, maybe just fists and Baseball Bats.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

explicitmo

DAYUM! Why am I still not on the list??? mercie_blink.gif

I'm down with it since my post on the 4th of June...

AbSoLuTiOn
DAYUM! Why am I still not on the list??? mercie_blink.gif

I'm down with it since my post on the 4th of June...

Opps, sorry, i'll add you now.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

explicitmo

NP, glad that this tread is coming back to life again. icon14.gif

Looks like there is going to be a blood-soaked-shockorama in LC soon! angry.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
ME PLEASE! FASHIZZLE24

Already added you to the list.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

im up for it, AdamDW, what about on top of a building like that huge one in Bohan or the getalife building also helitors are would be fun smile.gif

Sounds great to me.

PSN : Hodgey1989 and i aint in the list either.

great your back icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

i was starting to worry about this project...please add-me,i aint on "the list" yet.

psn = ric-013

a few suggestions:

- doing teams or should help (8 ppl max,so at least 2 teams can get in a game)

- there should be as few rules as possible...like it would be in a real figth club

- there should be variations in fight types (ex: 1-on-1, 2-on-2, team vs.team ) and themes (ex: fist only)

- ranking should be calculated in "wins" for both players and teams...so a player gets "wins" even if is team lose

but thoses are only suggestions...do has you wish,its your project.

im all-in to scout around top locations...

Edited by ric-013