Liberty City Fight Club

AbSoLuTiOn

I hav the perfect place. Near the skatepark over water is a basketball court that is caged off. The fights should be one on one and someone should keep stats for each member such as 'Fights Won', 'Fights Lost', 'Longest Streak' (without replenishing). Any volunteers?

Edited by -M-

ChristopherD

That place would be perfect for it, i never thought of that.

Also, did you make that Logo for this topic?

Another thing, as i am going to be playing on GTA IV again on Sunday i'll start getting a list together of people who are interested and maybe we could get a network of people linked so that mass invites can be sent to the would be competitors .

Yea, I did the logo...I tend to go overboard when I'm excited bout something...lol

Let me know when you want to get the "Invite List" going. I'll volunteer to be an 'inviter' so we can get ppl in faster...

Also, should mics be required? If ppl don't have one, how will we communicate to them when their turn to fight is?

PSN: ChristopherD

It would be a good idea to have a mic but if anyone doesn't then we will have to think of some way to communicate without using the taunt button.

I'd really appreciate the Help ChrisD and thanks for the Logo, i'm gonna put it on the first page now.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

Sounds interesting, add me too

PSN: Grave__ (with 2 _)

P.S. If you didn't understand it right PM me

nice logo, my PSN: barbad1

i always try to fistfight but the noobs just give up and shoot!

this can be a deathmatch or teamdeathmatch game

the huge pavilion circus place in north of dukes (or wherever) is ideal, it's like a big gladiator ring!

it's also fun for demolition derby, but cars don't fit through (I mean for fux sake rockstar, you had one chance to make a fun place!!!)

other ring like places are the cement carrying ships near the borders of islands, and the top of those cylinder industrial building (which is good if you get knowed out the ring. and other places where it'll be fun is interiors like bars and pubs.

the huge pavilion circus place in north of dukes (or wherever) is ideal, it's like a big gladiator ring!

it's also fun for demolition derby, but cars don't fit through (I mean for fux sake rockstar, you had one chance to make a fun place!!!)

Cars DO fit through... try the doors! We had some DD's already...

But I'm still for that thing the guy who made the logo posted... or a rooftop!

I'll add ya today AbSoLuTiOn!!

Airport roof

Top of the Radio tower at the Airport (its got railings)

The Roof near the train tracks in Bohen

full towers in the industrial estate (edit: someone already mentioned those)

I'd be up for this. All we need is a Party Mode and invite away!

Breaking Bohan

This sounds promising - I'd like to help out if you're still doing it.

PSN: Chigurh_A icon14.gif

A new Arena on top of The Statue of Happiness Coffee Cup i will join when i get a PSN

james iz ere

I know I don't post alot but I was hit by a car recently and have only just stumbled back over this forum. Is it possible for me to join?

PSN: james-iz-ere

I would llove to do this but im on xbox sad.gif someone needs to arange this on XBL for us

Edit:In fact i think ill arange this on XBl for all us xbox gamers! My GT is Elite XxPieXx feel free to add me and ill make a free mode

Edited by pieguy2k8

Platinumxii

This sounds fun. Count me in too! I don't have a mic though...

PSN ID: Platinumxii or platinumxii if it's case-sensitive.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADD ME TO THE GAME PSN: BARBAD1

Same here. My PSN is THEBIGZED.

EAZZY DUZ IT187

I would llove to do this but im on xbox  sad.gif  someone needs to arange this on XBL for us

Edit:In fact i think ill arange this on XBl for all us xbox gamers! My GT is Elite XxPieXx feel free to add me and ill make a free mode

Click on my sig XD cookie.gif ?

Edited by EAZZY DUZ IT187

Ok So I have come up with a list of people who have posted on this thread and are interested...It would be a very good Idea if all you posted your time zone and when exactly you can play say weekend. There are a lot of people so it can be accomplished. Here is are the PSN's that people have posted so add these to your friends list and say you are with the fight club. Also I am going to PM this to you Absolution so that you will have list you can use.

For starters my PSN is srawas89 and I in the U.S. Eastern Time zone. I can play pretty much anytime this weekend except for the evenings. I think we should make a time in the afternoon so that those in the UK and abroad do not have to be up at 4 in the morning just to play. Such as Absolution the creator of this club.

The List:

TitaniumPhoenix

lunaizar

Riobnt

SkyfireTiger

LFC-JC9

THEBIGZED

K-3-1

PermissionToRock

castroblues

shakobe

Xplosived

ChristopherD

BobbyDigitall00

kalsey

direcshun

Capricornus_18

identifier

Beanwig

splinters17

W00dm4n305

basketball003

Phorus

RENEGADEPSYCHO

ElmoTheKiller

TMV185GW

h0leyjezus666

Brewster-Rooster

gth99

LFC-JC9

SCAR-FACE-99

K-E316

Grave__ (with 2 _)

barbad1

th3wh33lem4n

Chigurh_A

King_Ash

Tiff92

james-iz-ere

platinumxii

dronr

GangsterBotwin

explicitmo

Edited by srawas89

ChristopherD

Eastern Time Zone here as well...\

and I will help organize if we fight this Sunday (covering a surf contest & Bikini Contest [woohoo!] on Sat. for work).

After that I am gone for a week.

maybe we can do a 1st round this Sunday?

(and I still say the nuclear reactors are the best venue)

This Sunday sounds pretty good...say in the afternoon around 1? I may or may not be able to make it but I will try my best so I would like to get a lot of people to make this work without me as my availability to play depends on so many factors it is freaking unpredictable

great...

add me PSN = ric-013

...sadly i cant give any time zone,cuz i never play at the same hours of the day/night. but if im aware about when it happen, ill be there.also i never refuse an invite unless im already busy doing something special.

location: i suggest on top of a small building were its easy to push ppl to their death, last man on top is the winner...

btw,

-the topic owner should be the one who post when it will happen...then all who wish or can join-in can comfirm.

-special match should bring in more ppl...any thing crazy!

-get someone to film the match and post it on utube...

i cant wait...

I have an idea you should have like the people fighting and 2 bouncer type guys with shotguns just in case one decides to cheat and the bouncers can sort them out like crowd control type people

p.s

I haven't read this whole thread so sorry if its already been said