Liberty City Fight Club

AbSoLuTiOn

explicitmo

I'm thinking of holding the first one next week some time but it's going to have to before Thursday because MGS4 is coming out, i'm thinking maybe Tuesday maybe at 8pm UK time for an hour.

What about one day on the weekend??

A long time til Tuesday. confused.gif

I can't wait to kick some ass! Especially one, who's wannabe-jokes all seem to be homophobic...

http://www.encircling.us/photoplog/file.php?n=2470&w=l

Edited by explicitmo

PurplePerson07

Some one should record it and upload it to youtube, it will be funny to watch.

AbSoLuTiOn

Hmm maybe Sunday if you'd like it on a weekend.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

explicitmo

Hmm maybe Sunday if you'd like it on a weekend.

Good! If Germany looses VS. Poland (soccer), I'll be in a good mood to fight!! wink.gif

If not, I'm gonna fight... for my right... to paaaaaaaaarty... or sumpin. sarcasm.gif

EDIT: Just found out that we're playing at 8.45pm my time, so I won't make it online before 11pm I guess, which would be like 10pm ur time I think...

Too late for everybody or aaight?

Edited by explicitmo

AbSoLuTiOn

I was thinking 8pm UK time, not sure what that is in Germany.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

montyuk106

If i were you i would ban knives....it will just turn into a lot of knife fights and they can be a bit dull......in my opinion just fist-fighting would be the best option

explicitmo
If i were you i would ban knives....it will just turn into a lot of knife fights and they can be a bit dull......in my opinion just fist-fighting would be the best option

I agree on that. icon14.gif

8pm is like 9pm over here. That would be sh*tty (for me) for sunday, but (almost) every other night I'm kool with it...

Brewster-Rooster

I'd love to take part in this. Ive been driving from place to place trying to find a good location, ill tell you if I find anything.

I'm also gonna go to the platypus to see if there is a good place for an arena/ring.

My psn is Brewster-Rooster

Soooooo... did it happen yet?

Any news?

Thought we wanted to have a game before MGS4 is released. Time is ticking away... what about tomorrow, AbSo?

Wednesday the 11th, 8 or 9 pm UK-time???

Soooooo... did it happen yet?

Any news?

Thought we wanted to have a game before MGS4 is released. Time is ticking away... what about tomorrow, AbSo?

Wednesday the 11th, 8 or 9 pm UK-time???

yeah this is true! i will be getting mgs4 on thursday also! i

ll be ok for 2mz that time so let us know if you are going ahead.

psn LFC-JC9

Coltrane's Muse

So....when exactly is this going to get off of the ground, away from the conceptual stage(s)?

user posted image

Hmm well I'm reporting in with a new location if no-one has mentioned it yet. The boat thing in the water next to the heli area at the airport, the one with all the boxes. It's a reasonably nice size plus it would be fun to push people into the sea devil.gif

Coltrane's Muse

Hmm well I'm reporting in with a new location if no-one has mentioned it yet. The boat thing in the water next to the heli area at the airport, the one with all the boxes. It's a reasonably nice size plus it would be fun to push people into the sea.

The barge? I suppose so, although I'm still privy to the idea of utilizing one of the many rounded silos in the industrial district of southern Alderney.

user posted image

I like the idea of the silos as well, but at the moment I'm not even sure this is going to happen turn.gif To me it doesn't matter where it's going to be held, really.

Coltrane's Muse
....But, at the moment I'm not even sure this is going to happen.

Neither am I, but I have faith in Absolution; a little too much faith, but faith nonetheless. If he so wishes for it to occur, then it undoubtedly will.

user posted image

I really would like it to happen, but i'm really busy tomorrow and i'm getting MGS4 on Thursday so.

Maybe i'll take a break from MGS4 at some point and get a few of you guys and some of the APOCALYPS3 together to have a wack at this.

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3

Coltrane's Muse

I, too, am purchasing Metal Gear Solid 4 on its release date, but I'll most likely be stretching out its single player campaign throughout the remainder of the month -- and given that I conquered the previous episode in roughly two days, I see no other recourse.

In the interim, it shall be nothing but Burnout: Paradise and Grand Theft Auto IV to bide my time.

user posted image

This sounds awesome tho I will have to step up my fighting abilities....they suck at the moment haha. Anyway my PSN is srawas89. Add me and I am usually free on the weekends so just send me a message and I will join the madness!

ChristopherD

I think I have the perfect place! Follow the link below for a flash animation that explains...

Click Here

Let me know what you think...

user posted image

Edited by ChristopherD

HOT DAMN! I'm up for some good old knuckle sandwiches in memoriom of Mr. Tyler Durden. PSN- ElmoTheKiller

I think I have the perfect place! Follow the link below for a flash animation that explains...

Click Here

user posted image

icon14.gificon14.gif

So any word as to when this thing might go down? I believe the place that has been suggested by ChristopherD is perfect for this as long as the "ring" isnt too small. It doesnt seem like it is. Anyway I would be really psyched if this turned out the way it should. We shall give birth to the 2nd generation of fight club and find some way to make soap in the game! sneaky2.gif

Click Here

user posted image

That place would be perfect for it, i never thought of that.

Also, did you make that Logo for this topic?

Another thing, as i am going to be playing on GTA IV again on Sunday i'll start getting a list together of people who are interested and maybe we could get a network of people linked so that mass invites can be sent to the would be competitors .

user posted image

Enclave+TFKG <3